Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Sketch Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted
Barring any objection, I have decided to try loading images of every single one of my millions upon millions of sketch cards, from the lousiest pieces of scribbles to the best. If anyone objects to this, please let me know and I will immediately cease, desist, and delete the post(s). Until then, here are the first 6 from DANGEROUS DIVAS:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
More of those extremely not safe Divas:

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I object! No I don't. Big Grin

Looking at sketches posted are always fun. If you know, could you give the artist name? Some can be read, but others not so much. It helps identify them if the they appear in other sets. I must still have a couple dozen done by that famous artist "Unknown". Cool Divas.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I don't know the artist's names unless they are on the cards. The first card is Kristen Allen, that I do know as she is a favorite of mine. And I can usually spot an Adam Cleveland card.
Here are some more Divas:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
The return of the DANGEROUS DIVAS:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
The DANGEROUS DIVAS strike again!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
DANGEROUS DIVAS for president(s)!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
DANGEROUS DIVAS to the rescue!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
DANGEROUS DIVAS lookin' sharp!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
And now, due to a serious lack of demand, more sketch cards! The girls with the angry eyes:

Artists starting from top left: Mel Uran, ?, Darren Wanolor, ?, Chris Foreman, Chris Foreman

? means I can not read the artist's writing.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I now offer incontrovertible evidence that there is indeed life on Mars along with two members of the famous "Raised Fist Club":

Artists, top 3 Scott Blair
Bottom 3, ?, Hovas, Joshua Werner

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Uhm, more sketch cards:

Artists: Adam Cleveland, Elfie Leboulex (I think), Fer Galicia, Scott D.M. Simmons, Anthony Hochrein (PSC), Kunz

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I know it's hard to believe, but I found some more sketch cards. Guess which one of these I pack pulled:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
These slipped behind the back of the bureau and I found them on the floor:

Artists: ?, Elfie Lebouleux, ?, Harvey Tolibao (I pulled this out of a pack!), ?, ?

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Keep going there are some very nice artwork pieces amongst them that most of us never see are they all pack pulled purchased off e bay traded for or there some artists commisions amongst them very intresting

Posts: 760 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Most are bought from E-Bay and trade shows, but quite a few I pulled myself. Thanks for looking!

Artists: ?, ?, Sarah Wilkinson (pack pulled!), Brian Denham, Sobol, Cooney, ?, Bill Shot

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cardaddict,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
More:

Artists: Chris Wilson, Chris Wilson, ?, ?, Harvey Tolibao, Bullshot, Basaldva(?), est

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
One of these is the worst sketch card I own:

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
More Marvel:

Artists: Jomar Bulda, Marc Ferreira, Shearer, ?, Wendell Rubio, Kristen Allen

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
More, more Marvel:

Artists, Scheidt, ?, JM, Moore, Kristen Allen, Kristen Allen