Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

One and Done
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill Mullins:
quote:
Originally posted by mykdude:

OJ Wink

C'mon, Mike, we all know that OJ didn't do it, and is busy right now looking for the real killers, at golf courses all across America.

Big Grin Big Grin Smokin'

Posts: 4848 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:

Like John Ritter, a couple of my other favorite actors signed once, then died not too long after, David Bowie and Bill Paxton. Frown

Paxton did sign for SHIELD and the first Alien release by UD.

quote:
Golden Age had a neat autograph card set within the set of "Bad News Bears" actors.
Tatum O'Neal signed for Pop Century (and maybe Jackie Earle Haley for that, too, or something else), but the other signers are unlikely to ever sign again, none of them having gone on to continued acting careers like Tatum and Jackie.

Wasn't Golden Age Loretta Switt's only autograph?

Posts: 4848 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Phil Brown - Star Wars
Aisha Tyler - 24 (Didn't sign for Archer set)
H. Jon Benjamin Allen Ginter (also did not sign Archer set)
M Emmet Walsh - Wild Wild West
Efrem Zimbalist Jr Babylon 5
Grace Zabriskie - Twin Peaks

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mykdude,

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I think I wanted to forget that Paxton autograph from "Aliens" because I don't have one. Mad

From just above, I've got Walsh's other card from Cryptozoic "Adventure Time". He's got a great signature.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
I think I wanted to forget that Paxton autograph from "Aliens" because I don't have one. Mad

From just above, I've got Walsh's other card from Cryptozoic "Adventure Time". He's got a great signature.

Yup forgot about AT.....yeah his signature is artwork. Love it.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've got Walsh's other card from Cryptozoic "Adventure Time". He's got a great signature.

And I've got his signature from "Harry and the Hendersons".

Posts: 2200 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Wolfie autograph card... Memorabilia show exclusive, limited to three numbered copies.

I can personally vouch for the fact that he has never signed again. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I was thinking about the Inkworks animated series sets for Scooby-Doo and Simpsons and those voice actor autographs feature multiple one-and-dones, unless I'm mistaken:

Scooby:
Casey Kasem (Shaggy)
Heather North-Kenney (Daphne)
Nicole Jaffe-David (Velma)
Susan Blu (Flim Flam)
Tim Conway (Coach)

Simpsons 10th Ann:
Marcia Wallace (Mrs. Krabappel)
Harry Shearer (Mr. Burns/Smithers)

Simpsons Mania:
Hank Azaria (Moe/Apu/Frink/Comic Book Guy, etc)
Tress McNeille (Agnes Skinner, Dolph, plus Dot on Animaniacs and Daisy Duck for Disney)
Pamela Hayden (Milhouse)
Russi Taylor (Martin Prince, also longtime voice of Minnie Mouse for Disney)

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was thinking about the Inkworks animated series sets for Scooby-Doo and Simpsons and those voice actor autographs feature multiple one-and-dones, unless I'm mistaken:

Scooby:
Casey Kasem (Shaggy)
Heather North-Kenney (Daphne)
Nicole Jaffe-David (Velma)
Susan Blu (Flim Flam)
Tim Conway (Coach)

Simpsons 10th Ann:
Marcia Wallace (Mrs. Krabappel)
Harry Shearer (Mr. Burns/Smithers)

Simpsons Mania:
Hank Azaria (Moe/Apu/Frink/Comic Book Guy, etc)
Tress McNeille (Agnes Skinner, Dolph, plus Dot on Animaniacs and Daisy Duck for Disney)
Pamela Hayden (Milhouse)
Russi Taylor (Martin Prince, also longtime voice of Minnie Mouse for Disney)

Tress MacNeille signed for Rick and Morty.

Pretty sure from the other Scooby Doo release that Linda Cardellini (no Marvel sigs) and Matthew Lillard are one time signers as well.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bone:

I also didn't include "Fans of the Game" or "Americana" as they're sticker autographs but a lot of good one and done cards can be found from those sets (Willie Nelson, Kurt Russell, etc.)

Americana had cuts that were designed that way with the current signers for the set that I would include. Willie Nelson being one of them but he was also in 08 and 09 years of the product. Personally I think the cut card was his nicest signature. Kurt Russell had a cut as well.

Just thought of Lacy Chabert (Lost in Space) although it isn't a stretch to see her in Pop Century at some point.

Donald Sutherland signed two different cards for one set (In the Game)

Keven Bacon signed for Leaf Masterworks.

Think Gary Busey only signed one for Outer Limits.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mykdude,

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Anyone have Jennifer Lawrence autograph neca card or Andrew Garfield in his spidey suit from Rittenhouse 2012 and willing to sell? Thanks

Posts: 5 | Location: California  | Registered: August 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
I was thinking about some actors :

Julian McMahon - Charmed
Drew Fuller - Charmed
Costas Mandylor - Charmed
Joseph Fiennes - American Horror Story
Paul McCrane - 24

What do you think ?

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piperh33:
I was thinking about some actors :

Costas Mandylor - Charmed

What do you think ?

I think he should have been in the Star Wars series, The Mandylorian.

Posts: 2200 | Location: Huntsville, AL United States | Registered: November 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of piperh33
posted Hide Post
I didn't know that Costas Mandylor has played in the Star Wars series. And did he sign a card ?

Posts: 130 | Location: Bordeaux, France | Registered: December 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Big Grin He didn't Bill is just having some fun with his name.

Looking his card up did he sign all of them on the back? That makes my eye twitch a little bit.

quote:
Originally posted by piperh33:
I didn't know that Costas Mandylor has played in the Star Wars series. And did he sign a card ?