Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Iron Man - Terrence Howard Autograph
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Iron Man - Terrence Howard Autograph
 Login/Join

Picture of bone
posted
The signatures on these cards all look different.

Terrence Howard 1

Terrence Howard 2

Terrence Howard 3

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I know he has the unique ability to write forwards and backwards with either hand. Maybe that has something to do with the variations to his signature. For instance in the last example who have there (#3), that's his name signed backwards.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
That's pretty cool actually. You have a good eye.

I wonder which one is his "real" signature? Mine looks similar to the first one.

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
This is very interesting, I never knew this. I just checked mine and strange I never noticed, but it is also a backwards autograph, like the last one above. You learn something new every day!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bone:
That's pretty cool actually. You have a good eye.

I wonder which one is his "real" signature? Mine looks similar to the first one.

They would both be his "real" signature. Any variant autograph becomes an authentic version as long as it is genuinely signed by the right individual. Some people put out several versions, usually depending on where they are signing and if they are being paid for it, but they are all real.

What you are asking is which signature is the most common and which is the most desirable or display worthy.

I don't know which one he does more often, but I kind of like the backwards autograph. Smile I would probably want another different sample to show the variance between them too.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Speaking of Iron Man, and who isn't? How rare is the IMC-12 card from Iron Man 2?

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I got an IMC-12 card. I have seen several out there.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post