Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    what are the 3 most fav cards in your collection
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what are the 3 most fav cards in your collection
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Nice Arnold auto. Smile I have the T3 auto of him,and am definitely a fan! Big Grin

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
I don't have 3 cards, but I have 2... I managed to capture the motion and convert to GIF's.

The first one is a Skymotion card of USS Voyager from Voyager Season 1 Series 1:

The second one, already mentioned earlier, from the same set, the holographic doctor card:

I guess I could toss in a 3rd, a recent acquisition which took me 0ver 10 years to obtain, promo SWP #0 from Star Wars Widevision. I'm happy to get it at last Smile :

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of justm
posted Hide Post
Nice cards Komodo.

I like what you did to show the Skymotion & hologram cards. Very effective a bit eerie. Very cool. Cool

Posts: 1723 | Location: Brentwood-Essex-UK | Registered: April 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Looks a little Halloweenish!
But awesome! Bouncey

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Komodo:
I don't have 3 cards, but I have 2... I managed to capture the motion and convert to GIF's.

The first one is a Skymotion card of USS Voyager from Voyager Season 1 Series 1:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z192/IIIKomodoIII/voyagersm2.gif

The second one, already mentioned earlier, from the same set, the holographic doctor card:

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z192/IIIKomodoIII/hgdoc.gif

I guess I could toss in a 3rd, a recent acquisition which took me 0ver 10 years to obtain, promo SWP #0 from Star Wars Widevision. I'm happy to get it at last Smile :

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z192/IIIKomodoIII/SWWV_SWP0.jpg

Very kewl Komodo! Thumb Up

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i really hate star stek but those cards are cool

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
the motion ones are very cool, cool that you could capture it.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Komodo
posted Hide Post
Thanks folks- it took me a good chunk of a day to get it so they could be posted here- I'm glad I was able to work it out Smile

Posts: 1206 | Location: St. Thomas, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Very impressive, Komodo Smile

Your effort certainly paid off and they look really great.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I had just added a Roger Moore Bond Dance auto to my collection. It's the 6 case Dangerous Liasons incentive card and I was so happy to pick it up.
My favorites are now:
Hugh Jackman Van Helsing auto
Roger Moore Bond Auto
Kelsey Grammer X-Men auto.
But I am still very happy with my Katee Sackhoff card. Luv You actually it ties with my Grammer. Big Grin
Take Care Everyone.

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
congrats on getting the Roger Moore one.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Thanks
It's always fun to talk about it when I get something new and cool but it is equally fun to hear about others getting great stuff too. Thumb Up

Posts: 193 | Location: Ca | Registered: June 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rich65:
I had just added a Roger Moore Bond Dance auto to my collection. It's the 6 case Dangerous Liasons incentive card and I was so happy to pick it up.
My favorites are now:
Hugh Jackman Van Helsing auto
Roger Moore Bond Auto
Kelsey Grammer X-Men auto.
But I am still very happy with my Katee Sackhoff card. Luv You actually it ties with my Grammer. Big Grin
Take Care Everyone.

It sounds like you have some really great cards Smile

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jack London
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Komodo:
Thanks folks- it took me a good chunk of a day to get it so they could be posted here- I'm glad I was able to work it out Smile

Excellent cards, my friend! Don't worry about spending all the time getting the pic situated. Beats working Cool

"Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes." Henry David Thoreau

Posts: 1553 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
i think mine now is piper/leo auto for charmed angelina jolie auto and daniel radcliffe auto

my partners is willow auto the stake piece and drusillas costume

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
I'm still jealous about your HMC/BK auto card, Colin - that one is my holy grail.

I would have to say that my three fave cards, now, are my two Witchblade: Disciples of the Blade auto cards and my PW2 variant of the WOS Drusilla's dress.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
cheers holly i pulled it from a box.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
anna paquin auto from x-men last stand (still need the first one)
buff 10th anniversary dawn lace variant(how many of those are there?)
michelle trachtenberg auto from buffy 5

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Nice!! Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
I have six star wars motion cards from Interface (I think), these are amazing cards. All those who have them will know what I mean.

Komodo - your 2 star trek motion cards are awesome.

Apologies for talking off-subject.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post