Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    what are the 3 most fav cards in your collection
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what are the 3 most fav cards in your collection
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
fahr hollypop

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
I've changed my mind - it has to be these three...

Can't get enough of that Famke! Drool

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:

Now you're just showing off Wink

I realized that I kind of goofed on my last post.

It was Charmed Connections as my 'first pw card pull' for Piper's leather skirt. Not the Dual card for the Destiny set.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

The 1st and 3rd were both pack pulled from my first box of each set and the stan+mike auto I had the good fortune of finding someone who didn't mind parting with it. Now if I can just find the 4 different coloured variants Roll Eyes

Posts: 121 | Location: London | Registered: July 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hollypop:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by X:

Now you're just showing off Wink
QUOTE]

Well you're sort of right, however I don't currently have three (that would be just silly and a complete waste of money) despite how great Famke is! So one of those went to evilBay and another was sold to a friend but the few days I had three Famke's when I'd dreamed of having just one was pretty fun. Smile

My girlfriend had her sig from X-Men for years before I got her Bond card (I was so jealous!) Big Grin

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DeathStorm:

The 1st and 3rd were both pack pulled from my first box of each set and the stan+mike auto I had the good fortune of finding someone who didn't mind parting with it. Now if I can just find the 4 different coloured variants Roll Eyes

Love the sketch on the left, its fairly simple but striking! Thumb Up

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
http://home2.btconnect.com/deathstorm/PhotoAlbums/album_1186007301/cards.jpg

I wish I had pulled that Ben and Claudia auto. Drool

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
X - I would've been jealous too. I would have loved her auto for the X-Men set. I think I've seen that card once on ebay.

DeathStorm - totally LOVE the second Spiderman sketch!!!!

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
X - I would've been jealous too. I would have loved her auto for the X-Men set. I think I've seen that card once on ebay.

It's unfortunately not a sketch card even though they try and mislead you with the title!

The set was released a few years after I'd stopped collecting and given its rarity I consider myself fortunate to have gotten my grubby little mitts on it at all.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DeathStorm,

Posts: 121 | Location: London | Registered: July 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of seegriffin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:

lol Big Grin wow whole signatures too Smile, were they all box pulled Eek?

Posts: 279 | Location: UK | Registered: August 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of seegriffin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by X:

The one on the left is the nicest sig Drool, is that the one left in your collection?

Posts: 279 | Location: UK | Registered: August 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would LOVE that Farscape dual auto card!!! Luv You Drool

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by seegriffin:

The one on the left is the nicest sig Drool, is that the one left in your collection?

Yeah I lucked out on finding three of her autos that didn't go off the card, though other examples never actually went off the card: RA just trims the card edges, and thus the signature at the same time.

Alas, none were box pulls. Two came from eBay and the other came from my delear who'd saved me the one I ended up keeping.

As for which one I've kept, that would be telling! Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jessica
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DeathStorm:

QUOTE]

I pulled that Farscape card, but alas, I sold it. Kind of regretting it now, but that's ok - I payed rent with the money lol.

Posts: 1950 | Location: Baltimore, Maryland, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

It's unfortunately not a sketch card even though they try and mislead you with the title!

The set was released a few years after I'd stopped collecting and given its rarity I consider myself fortunate to have gotten my grubby little mitts on it at all.

well, I guess that just shows how much I know lol

No matter what- it's still a great looking card.

I'd hang on to it for a while Smile

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I can't choose, So many cards I like Smile
I gotta say though, one of my fave Costume cards is the FF2 from Buffy Smile
That is sweet Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got so many cards it is hard to choose Frown
So many to choose from Frown
I know what they are Wink all of them Wink

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of raider5gt
posted Hide Post
My 3 favourite cards in my collection are
star wars galaxy series 2 auto redemption card paid £1 for it at a car boot Thumb Up
star wars rots w/v amy allen auto
star wars galaxy clearzone chase set E1 - E6
but then again i like all my cards Clap

Posts: 437 | Location: Gloucester UK | Registered: July 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Three (3) of my top favorites:

Posts: 36 | Location: Gainesville, Florida | Registered: May 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mine would have to be this card... not only because I am a huge fan, but its from one of the first non sport autograph series made. Nowadays theyd probly make em all stickers.

Posts: 52 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post