Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    what are the 3 most fav cards in your collection
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what are the 3 most fav cards in your collection
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
All of you have got some pretty awesome cards. Eek

I'm glad that I 'revived' it last night. Big Grin

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Redemption:
quote:
Originally posted by X:
Nice cards Redemption! And nice to see you again! Wave

I've fogotten so please make us weep again at the ridiculously low amount the T2 card cost...

Wave Hey X! T'was about $30 dollars including the ten dollars for one day shipping if I remember correctly... Big Grin

The Daredevil/Ben Affleck was from a discounted 20 dollar box which wasn't too bad either. Wink

Eek Those are some great deals! And it's nice to see you again Redemption! Wave

Looking forward to your variant costume cards!

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Hard to pick the top three favorites, but top three pack pulls isn't too difficult...

Drool

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Cee_Jay
posted Hide Post
WOW! Great cards Batman! Eek

Posts: 756 | Location: NRW, Germany | Registered: May 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of prophecygirl
posted Hide Post
I have a lot of Buffy/Angel cards that I love, but I think these 3 are my favourites:

Buffy the Vampire Slayer 1997-2003

Posts: 1489 | Location: Stockport, UK | Registered: August 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
1. My credit card

2. My debit Card

3. My Tesco Club card Big Grin

Now that's really funny! But isn't it the truth? Thumb Up

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by prophecygirl:
I have a lot of Buffy/Angel cards that I love, but I think these 3 are my favourites:

I know that they would definately be in my top ten.

I'd love to just have one of those cards.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Batman,

Congrats on the Watson and Radcliff redemptions! That color Cat Staggs is very nice as well...but I LOVES the Disney sketch!

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
Th buffy cards are incredible, but I can't keep my eyes of the disney sketch card. I would really want to pull one of these cards one day.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My 3 favorite cards are my triple harry potter autograph,my x-men 3 patrick stewart autograph,and last I like my tomb raider angelia jolie autograph.

Posts: 116 | Location: Mountaintop | Registered: April 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolverine1:
My 3 favorite cards are my triple harry potter autograph,my x-men 3 patrick stewart autograph,and last I like my tomb raider angelia jolie autograph.

You have an Angelina Jolie auto?.. lucky you!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
My three favorite cards are: Vin Diesel(Riddick)of course,Orlando Bloom(Legolas-Fellowship and Two Towers),and Linda Hamilton(Sarah Connor-T2).
I love all my cards,but I picked these 3 or 4. Smokin'

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post
prophecygirl: great picks! I'd love to have all those cards in my collection. Drool

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by riddickfan:
My three favorite cards are: Vin Diesel(Riddick)of course,Orlando Bloom(Legolas-Fellowship and Two Towers),and Linda Hamilton(Sarah Connor-T2).
I love all my cards,but I picked these 3 or 4. Smokin'

I would love the Vin Diesel... great cards, riddickfan Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
I'm going to have to go with:

AOTC Widevision Yoda/Frank Oz Auto

Star Trek TOS Season 3 Spock/Leonard Nimoy Auto

Star Wars Heritage Luke/Mark Hamill Auto
Pulled this one myself even!

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Some of my top 3 cards would be

1) Rebecca De Mourney from Outer Limits Smile Smile Smile
I pulled that in a cafe while a lady was talking to me.... She says "your not listening to me are you?" and I replied "you got that one right!" You say anything when you pull a card you want Wink I know I did (hehe)
2) 2 Pablo Marcus Sketches from Conan Smile Smile Smile
I thought I was jammy just pulling one of those cards, I never thought I'd get 2...... (Both Pack pulled) Haleluya!!!!!
3) Chewbacca's Auto from Revenge of the sith widevision cards...... I had pulled a Chewie and an Amy Allen auto in 2 boxes, went a brought a 3rd box, took the left side and counted 4 packs from the bottom and opened the 4th pack, a second chewie Auto came out Smile Smile Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am impressed with Dew man's Mark Hamill's Auto.... 1:192 Boxes, Nice one Dewman Smile
There are a lot more cards I love and like, maybe I'll change my mind Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of charmedmad
posted Hide Post
mine have changed a little mine would have to be angelina auto tomb raider col
ron and herminones autos harry potter
and piper and leos duo auto charmed

Posts: 4508 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: March 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Redemption
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DewMan:
I'm going to have to go with:

Star Wars Heritage Luke/Mark Hamill Auto
Pulled this one myself even!

DewMan I hate you with passionate envy for having that sweet card! Drool

Posts: 8466 | Location: Tormented Space | Registered: July 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
Great cards, guys Smile

My three fave would have to be my 'first times'.

for example:

My first 'trade here' card - Soul Demon from Spike the complete story (Thanks Chris!).

My first 'autograph pull' card - Oded F. (can never spell his last name) from Charmed Conversations.

and

My first 'Pieceworks pull' card - Piper dual pw from Charmed Destiny.