Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    what are the 3 most fav cards in your collection
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

what are the 3 most fav cards in your collection
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
Another thread resurrection...

I first posted my favourite 3 cards in this thread back in 2007, then revisited my choices in 2016. I have made only one change to my list:

1. Pierce Brosnan auto / James Bond Mission Logs (2011)
My favourite James Bond, great promo image from my favourite Bond movie, nice signature. Hoped, but never thought he'd sign Bond cards in a million years.

2. Harrison Ford auto / Star Wars Stellar 2 (2018)
A bonafide movie star. Probably prefer him in Indiana Jones, but Han Solo is equally iconic and this is his only on-card Empire Strikes Back auto (my favourite of the Star Wars movies).
I never though I would own a Ford but Topps have pumped a lot of his cards onto the market in a short space of time and significantly brought his prices down. I had to go without a lot of other things to get this one and it's a bit easier to justify when I enjoy his work far beyond Indy & SW... Presumed Innocent, Frantic, Morning Glory, Blade Runner, What Lies Beneath, Air Force One, Working Girl, and particularly watching The Fugitive with my Grandad as a kid.

3. James Earl Jones auto / Star Wars Masterwork (2015)
Darth Vader is Star Wars to me. No offence to Dave Prowse but it is James Earl Jones who made the character iconic. One of his last two auto cards released by Topps before JEJ stopped signing.

Would be great to see other collector's favourites in 2020! Thumb Up

This message has been edited. Last edited by: X,

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post