Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Buffy CCG
 Login/Join

posted
Does anyone play? I have a ton of the cards, but I don't know what to do with them.

Posts: 48 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: January 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
I have quite a few of these too. Since i was a big fan of the show, I decided to just collect them, I still can't bring myself to play with my cards.

I hadn't seen any of these for years, they are all sold out in my area, but when I visited the Phillie show a couple of years ago, one of the little shops in the antique mall had some packs and starter boxes for sale cheap. Picked up a few and got some I needed.

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
I have a ton of these cards. I won a contest from Scyre magazine and got several boxes. The game system to play it is clunky at best. I think it would have gone on to several more expansions if it was more fun to play.

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i also have a load of these cards,but only bought as a buffy fan,never played,so we have the commons,uncommons and rares,but does anyone know what a purple circle means ?

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:

but does anyone know what a purple circle means ?

It means you should see a doctor immediatly. Elephant

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think you're referring to the purple pentagon (5-sided shape) on the main character and matching essence card from the starter deck.

Posts: 6 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Well if it's a purple pentagon then you probably need a witch doctor!

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
If I recall correctly, the cards with the purple circle indicated "fixed" rarity cards (whatever that meant in this particular game).

I have loads of these cards available, so if you are interested in any of them, drop me a line.

Posts: 1457 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post