Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Original Steve Ditko Cover Art to NS Set/Comic Book "Dark Dominion#0"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Original Steve Ditko Cover Art to NS Set/Comic Book "Dark Dominion#0"
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of zhamlau
posted
Hi,

Its been fun catching up on some of the threads after a couple of years off. I figured id post this here since this is the site for non sports cards. I love sketch cards, and have always talked about/wanted one of the Steve Ditko sketches from either Dark Dominion or Plasm. After talking to one of the production artists/creators at Defiant over Email, i'm pretty sure they exist, just haven't seen one yet. But I digress.

So, i found this and i figured "its sorta the next best thing". This just showed up this week, and its perfect. Its the original cover art work done by steve ditko for Defiant's "Dark Dominion #0". the comic book that was put out as a box of nonsports cards back in the 90s. The fade never caught on much, but it was a great read and pretty well drawn actually. I still have the set in the original binder. As a bonus, when you turn it over, its been signed as well by the man himself Steve Ditko. This would be, after 25 years of looking, the 2nd or 3rd ditko autograph i've ever seen. Sorta surprised what i got it for too.

Posts: 1882 | Location: michigan | Registered: September 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post