Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Star Wars Cards with Dog Tags ?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Wars Cards with Dog Tags ?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
I saw at Target this weekend small boxes of Star Wars cards (not packs) with dog tags in them, and the boxes said on them that they come with exclusive Topps cards

Are these the SAME Topps cards from Target that came in the packs back in Sept, the ones from the recent set ? Anyone know ?

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
Interesting. The dog tags that were released a few months ago did NOT come with a card. The front of the pack read: " 1 tag with chain ".

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These were boxes about a half inch in thickness, hanging among the action figures in the toy aisle

The one I saw clearly depicted a Topps SW card, blue bordered Luke with lightsaber. Not sure if that was the actual card inside, or how many different cards there are. The card I saw was just a photo on the front of the box

Posts: 4008 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
I bought some of these to see what the exclusives were.

Each box contains:
- 1 sealed Dog Tag pack
- 1 sealed six card retail pack of Journey to The Force Awakens
- 1 cello pack with two Choose Your Destiny Target exclusive Journey to the The Force Awakens cards

So the exclusives are the same as Target had in the Jumbo Journey hanger packs.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post