Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Need help ID'ing autograph cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Need help ID'ing autograph cards
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted
I have acquired a couple of autograph cards that I need some help placing with their proper set. I don't know how to upload pics here, so I hope someone can provide some guidance.

First, I have two different Francois Chau autograph cards. I know that one belongs in the Archives set, and one belongs to the Seasons 1-6 set. However, I don't know which one goes where.

Also, I have acquired a full bleed Tania Mallet autograph card, which can belong to either the James Bond 50th Anniversary Series II set or the Dangerous Liaisons set. Again, can someone tell me which one goes where?

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
I printed up something that I found on the internet several years ago that had a photo of the all the autos from Lost Seasons 1-5 and another photo of the Lost Archives autos because I had a time telling the difference as well. I have it at home -- can't seem to find it on net. Frown

Can't help with the James Bond, that is not in my trading card wheelhouse.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Lovemesomecards,

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Francois Chau wearing the tie belongs to Seasons 1 Thru 5 (not 6). In black shirt belongs to Archives.

Tania Mallet holding the rifle belongs to Dangerous Liaisons. In front of the railing belongs to 50th Anniversary Series 2.

Posts: 2503 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info, cardaddict. I will check out the cards I have and see what goes where.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post