Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    My Non Sports Collection Website
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Non Sports Collection Website
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of SciFiMom
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3953 | Location: Utah, USA | Registered: March 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Whoa!

I went through your amazing site again and noticed for the Buffy Big Bads PWs that you say there are 13 different variants for PW4 Eek
I didn't realise there are so many, I don't think I've seen many different ones on ebay, do you know what they look like?

edit; is there a list somewhere that states all of the different variant cards by any chance so I at least know what I'm up against Big Grin
Ok so I checked Jeff's checklist and it does list all the different variants Twak

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Whoa!

I went through your amazing site again and noticed for the Buffy Big Bads PWs that you say there are 13 different variants for PW4 Eek
I didn't realise there are so many, I don't think I've seen many different ones on ebay, do you know what they look like?

edit; is there a list somewhere that states all of the different variant cards by any chance so I at least know what I'm up against Big Grin
Ok so I checked Jeff's checklist and it does list all the different variants Twak

Yeah...they are all just variants of camouflage. I think there are more than what Jeff lists as well cuz I actually recently picked up a 4 color variation (black, brown, green, and khaki).

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Whoa!

Yeah...they are all just variants of camouflage. I think there are more than what Jeff lists as well cuz I actually recently picked up a 4 color variation (black, brown, green, and khaki).

Wow, I'm really going to have to start paying attention to what each one looks like now Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is the 4 color one

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Very nice Thumb Up