Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    My Non Sports Collection Website
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Non Sports Collection Website
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Check it out and let me know what you think. It's still under construction. All the links near the top of the page work, and for the ones on the left side, they work down to Star Trek.

http://www.allthingswhedon.com/

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Thats a fairly cool site. I Bookmarked the blog as well.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Nice, it's really good to see everything laid out neat like that.

My site and collection would consist of one photo of my room with everything packed into it and looking like a bombs hit it. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
My site and collection would consist of one photo of my room with everything packed into it and looking like a bombs hit it. Big Grin

Hmmm you described my desk...

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Eek You mean Wolfie sleeps on your desk! Eek
Wink Big Grin

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
wolfie is everywhere. Thumb Up

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
That's great. It's a very clean layout and loads quickly despite being image intensive so you must have done a good job with the thumbnails as well. Excellent work Smile

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone...I should be updating with Alias, and Daredevil tonight. I also still have pieceworks to add for Buffy and Charmed, and probably around 50 sketches. I'm hoping to have most of the pages set up by the end of this weekend or next.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
chris,why are there 2 felicia day auto's in season 7 ? what do you mean by british and quirky ?

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
chris,why are there 2 felicia day auto's in season 7 ? what do you mean by british and quirky ?

Evidently there are two versions of the back of this card. One version has quirky in quotations, and the other has British in quotations. I have one of the versions coming so I'll post a scan of the back once I receive it.

I updated some of the pages with pieceworks (Serenity and Buffy). I'll probably post my Dollhouse stuff (no official set, but some of the actors have cards in other sets plus I have some 8X10s as well) soon.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sorry I called you chris chuck Wink
I have that auto,i ll have to find it see which I got.
inkworks were very personal with some of these buffy cards,the David Boreanez A2,they write about his dog,get the name wrong,and while signing he had to correct the text on the back of each card as well.it would have been better if they just gave a brief bio.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I have the one that says shes quirky,i m wondering what the other one says now Confused

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
I have the one that says shes quirky,i m wondering what the other one says now Confused

I received mine yesterday and it say quirky on the back as well. I'm pretty the sure other version says British in quotes instead of quirky.

posted Hide Post
My Felicia Day says "quirky" but the back of the card is a sticker - it's obviously covering something up.

Can I assume that the card was mis-printed with "British" and then covered with "quirky"... the 'variants' would be original unstickered cards *or* ones where the owner has carefully (or not) peeled off the sticker?

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'll have to check mine to see if it's a sticker. I didn't look at it that closely.

quote:
Originally posted by simon1978:
My Felicia Day says "quirky" but the back of the card is a sticker - it's obviously covering something up.

Can I assume that the card was mis-printed with "British" and then covered with "quirky"... the 'variants' would be original unstickered cards *or* ones where the owner has carefully (or not) peeled off the sticker?

posted Hide Post
Very great site Chuck !! congratulation !!
from Serge

Posts: 91 | Location: Belgium | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I added Smallville, Jericho and Supernatural to my site. Will be adding Heroes in the next day or two.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Nice site - Charmed collection's awesome Metal

-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Ps Book marked your site & blog Big Grin

-TC00.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I've just seen the sketches - all of them are beyond ama Eekzing!

-TC00.