Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    95 X-men Misprint, Exodus with no name printed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

95 X-men Misprint, Exodus with no name printed
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
I have a 95 Fleer Ultra of Exodus with no printed name and logo on the front. Will this have any value, and are there collectors that would be interested in this? If so, what could I sell it for? Thanks for any help.

Posts: 2 | Location: Machesney Park | Registered: September 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I once asked a similar question about some LOST IN SPACE cards I had with no logos or silver embossing on the card fronts, and was told they are a misprint and not worth all that much, although some people do collect them.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I have removed a few selling emails in this thread. Unfortunately, we do not allow buying and selling in the regular discussion threads here on Card Talk.

Thanks for your understanding. Any questions, please shoot me an e-mail (address in my profile).

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
@ Chrispmort: If you place the card on eBay, I am sure that it will find a new home.

Posts: 7 | Location: California | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post