Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Not sure who this artist is
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Not sure who this artist is
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
My girlfriend pulled an awesome Wolverine sketch card, it looks like the artist signed it with a "50". Just wondering if anyone knows this artist?

Any help would be great! We're new to the collecting, I'm bringing it back from my childhood and am loving the additions of more chase cards, and these sketches compared to the old way of just having 5 holograms (Marvel Universe series 1)

Posts: 3 | Location: Kitchener, On | Registered: January 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't think my upload worked before. Trying this!

Posts: 3 | Location: Kitchener, On | Registered: January 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I believe the artist is Mark Texeira.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
I believe the artist is Mark Texeira.

Just googled him, and found another Wolverine from the same set with a number 51. I'm guessing that you're right, the art is the same!

Thank you!

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
No problem. And congrats it's a very nice sketch.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post