Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Military Propaganda Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Military Propaganda Question
 Login/Join

posted
Hi i just opened two cases of Military Propaganda and got 4 redemption's i was wondering do i just send the redemption's card?
Sorry for the noob question but its my first time getting redemptions

and i got this card

it seems it has some green paint?
should i send it back?

anyways i love this product it was a really fun break
will be posting my cards that i got in the box breakdown forum
thanks for reading

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4444,

Posts: 62 | Location: australia | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
You need to send your redemption cards to Cult - Stuffs UK address, make sure you include all your details for returning them to you.

It might be worth dropping them an email before you send just to confirm you are doing it correctly.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
i tried to find there email on there site but could not find it
do you know what it is?

Posts: 62 | Location: australia | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
jason@cult-stuff.com

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
jason@cult-stuff.com

thank you

posted Hide Post
got a quick reply from Jason thanks for your help Wolfie Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
I also like to scan my redemptions so I have a copy if one should get lost in the mail. I believe Cult Stuff numbers their redemption cards so they can detect duplicate submissions.

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
I also like to scan my redemptions so I have a copy if one should get lost in the mail. I believe Cult Stuff numbers their redemption cards so they can detect duplicate submissions.

good idea