Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    New to the Hobby / Saying hello
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New to the Hobby / Saying hello
 Login/Join

posted
Hi All -

Name's Kyle.

Been back into the hobby after not collecting since I was a kid. Started out by doing research on the hobby and ended up coming back. I collect a few different sports players as well as star wars.

I run an independent vinyl record label that specializes in releasing short run vinyl records of indie bands. I am working on a cool "cross over" product, but more on that later. Smile

Love the magazine, glad to be here!

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: August 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Welcome hope you will enjoy your time with us.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Glad to have you!

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys! Glad to be here.

Posts: 40 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: August 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Great to see you here Kyle. Will look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future. Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Card Talk

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Hello! My name is Elder Price and I would like to talk to you about the most amazing book!
Oh, wait. Wrong place.

Hello!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:
Great to see you here Kyle. Will look forward to seeing more of your posts in the future. Smile

Yeah - nice little community here Harris. Hoping to contribute in the coming year!!

posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome...

Posts: 377 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Hi Kyle, welcome. How is it Upstate? Big Grin

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of btlfannz
posted Hide Post
Hi Kyle welcome to a new obsession. PM me sometime (see email on profile0 I am a vinyl junkie from way back and probably have a ton of stashed junk that could interest you.
There again you could start collecting Silly CD's (a card set)and get the best of both worlds!!
Anyway welcome from the only Kiwi card tragic on this forum.

Posts: 509 | Location: Auckland New Zealand | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SecretAudioClub:
I am working on a cool "cross over" product, but more on that later. Smile

Er, aren't you supposed to keep that audio "Secret"??

Welcome!

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Will
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum and back into collecting !

Posts: 1458 | Location: Prairieville, LA | Registered: May 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post