Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Stellar SI Swimsuit checklists
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Stellar SI Swimsuit checklists
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Does anyone know where I can find master set checklists of all the Stellar Sports Illustrated Swimsuit cards? It's odd that there's not a lot of info out there - particularly about the later sets. I'm not even sure of exactly how many releases there were. I believe there were sets made every year from 2003 through 2009 and then one in 2012. Am I missing any? Jeff Allender's site only has checklists for 2003, 2004, 2005, and 2006. But I'd like to know what exactly is in all the sets. Thanks in advance for any help. Wave

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Heroes For Hire
posted Hide Post
Taking a quick look at the 2020 Non-Sport Almanac, I see listings for 2007, 2008, 2009, and 2012. I’m sure that there would be a comprehensive checklist on Beckett’s Online Price Guide.

Posts: 683 | Location: Long Beach, CA | Registered: October 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I should have thought of that. Big Grin

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post