Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dungeon Dolls
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
I'm confirmed and have paid for my 5 sets! Woo Hoo! Anyone else get in on these? Great art, a great base set, releasing October 1! Smile Big Grin Dance

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
how and where did you purchase these ?
nothing on his site yet ???

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
how and where did you purchase these ?
nothing on his site yet ???

You had to request to be on an email list from Scoundrel. An invitation to pre-order the set was emailed out tonight to the folks on the list.

Axebone posted that the set pre-sold out in 2 minutes.

Congratulations to everyone who made it in!

Jon

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I missed out on the set, disappointed as I didn't know about the email list Frown

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
Howdy,

I missed out on the set, disappointed as I didn't know about the email list Frown

TTFN
Even if you were on the email list, you still had to be sat at your keyboard at 3.00am GMT to have a chance at getting an order in if you are in the UK. I am, I was and my order got through Elephant I settled the bill a short time ago. So now my credit card company really likes me and I'm on bread and water for the next six months Big Grin

You need to spend time over on Scoundrel for most of the latest news about some of the small card companies, e.g. Bad Axe and ReddLife. A lot of the sketch card artists hang out there too, so it's an interesting forum Smile

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I would have happily sat at the computer, I discovered Scoundel yesterday but my exposure to the site is limited.

I will probably spend some time on there tonight after work.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Pretty dissapointed I missed out again Frown .I contacted both the Axebone site and the UK distributor and still did not get an e-mail .Can't say it would have made a lot of difference as I am not staying up until 3.00am for trading cards ,no matter how good they are.

Surprised they pre-sold the main set bafore the preview set.Anybody know when that is on sale(hopefully a bit earlier!)as the website has not changed in months now?

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Surprised they pre-sold the main set bafore the preview set.Anybody know when that is on sale(hopefully a bit earlier!)as the website has not changed in months now?
I emailed Axebone about the preview set about a month ago and he told me that he had decided to just release more promos this year and not a 6 card Preview. He did not have enough time to do it the way he wanted, so just went with the promos and full set. I would imagine that lack of time is also why his websites have not been updated much for a while.

Posts: 1528 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
I hope I will be able to pick up a set in the future as I did with Treasure Chests & Booty.