Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Dqwn of the Dead - 40th Anniversary Trading Cards NOW AVAILABLE!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dqwn of the Dead - 40th Anniversary Trading Cards NOW AVAILABLE!
 Login/Join

posted
After many months in the works, we are proud to announce the next installment in our House of Fright Wax Packs Trading Card series - George A. Romero’s DAWN OF THE DEAD! We are celebrating the classic film’s 40th anniversary with a brand new trading card set, designed by and available only at FRIGHT-RAGS.

PRE-ORDER YOURS NOW (SIPS LATE APRIL): https://www.fright-rags.com/co...ons/dawn-of-the-dead

Check out the details below, and stay tuned for more trading card series coming this year including House of 1,000 Corpses (MAY), Chucky (SUMMER), Sleepaway Camp 2/3 (SUMMER), and more!

DAWN OF THE DEAD TRADING CARDS
FULL SET INCLUDES:
- 73 base cards
- 1 checklist
- 9 stickers
- 7 character cards
- 6 art parallel cards
ADDITIONAL CHASE CARDS
- rainbow foil cards (base set)
- printing plate (sealed box topper only)

DAWN OF THE DEAD TRADING CARDS - SEALED BOX
[COLOR="Red"]LIMITED TO 325 BOXES ONLY![/COLOR]
Retail Price: $120
Each sealed box of 24 wax packs includes:
- 2 full base sets#@
- 2 full sticker sets
- 2 full character sets
- 2 full art parallel sets
- 2 checklists
- 1 sketch card
- 12 random unique rainbow foil cards
- 1 printing plate (box topper)

DAWN OF THE DEAD TRADING CARDS - FACTORY BOX
[COLOR="red"]LIMITED TO 100 BOXES ONLY![/COLOR]
Retail Price: $32
- Each box of 86 cards includes:
- 73 full base card set
- 7 character cards
- 2 random unique art parallel cards
- 2 stickers
- 1 checklist
- 1 random unique rainbow foil card

DAWN OF THE DEAD TRADING CARDS - WAX PACK (SINGLE)
Retail Price: $5
- 9 trading cards
- 1 sticker
- sketch cards and other chase/parallel cards are randomly inserted
- Glow in the dark wrapper

FEATURED SKETCH CARD ARTISTS
Jeff Zornow
Nate Milliner
Dan Curto
Matthew Skiff
Dave Harrigan
Ted Dastick Jr
Casey Booth
Don Pedicini
Kevin West
Jason Crosby
John Sloboda
Laura Inglis
Brent Scotchmer
Dan Cooney
Marsha Parkins
Melissa Kay
Magnus
Christopher Franchi

Posts: 36 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: March 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Cool beans! Best news I've had all day as I've really been looking forward to this one Ben.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: aeolus14ummbra,

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks so much! We've been really excited for them and so glad we are finally able to make them available!

Posts: 36 | Location: Rochester, NY | Registered: March 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is Matt from Beckett. These look absolutely incredible. I sent a message via your website because we'd definitely be interested in doing another box break of your products. We did Re-Animator last year and it was awesome! Please contact me at your earliest convenience. Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by aeolus14ummbra:
Cool beans! Best news I've had all day as I've really been looking forward to this one Ben.

Posts: 275 | Location: Dallas, Texas | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Worth amending the title of this thread

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Worth amending the title of this thread

And changing (SIPS LATE APRIL) to (SHUFFLES LATE APRIL). Smile

Posts: 3251 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
lol - trying to figure out how to edit the title and post.

Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
Received my sealed box today - these cards are FANTASTIC! I've waited 40 years for a Dawn of the Dead card set and I wasn't disappointed! Great job Ben!

Posts: 286 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
These do look really nice, i wouldn't mind a set of these myself, i could scare myself silly looking at them. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post