Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    ACK! My holy grail card is back on eBay!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ACK! My holy grail card is back on eBay!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Wow- you got a great deal....wish I could find one at that price....as it is, I am debating whether or not to rebid....it'll cost me a pretty penny, but I do want it.

Hmm..

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
OMG $570+, not only did they search the couch for loose change, but they visited every pay phone in town as well Smile

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Finished at $785 to rich for me

Posts: 46 | Location: Bristol , UK | Registered: May 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
Eek$785 Eek
Is the fact that she signed her full name worth that much more than this card normally sells for?
I can understand the Willow card going for this much, as it's the only set she signed for, but Charisma has been a very willing signer.
Wish I had a few of these to put up for sale. Wink

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'm changing my name to Charisma Carpenter. Big Grin

So many cards, so little money!

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
PS I'm also known as Alyson Hannigan. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 643 | Location: Cornwall, England | Registered: October 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Arvin Sloane:
Eek$785 Eek
Is the fact that she signed her full name worth that much more than this card normally sells for?
I can understand the Willow card going for this much, as it's the only set she signed for, but Charisma has been a very willing signer.

It actually ended for less than I thought. She only signed her full name on about 20 cards (I've heard that figure or numbers close to that from a number of places) and only on the Buffy season 2 cards, for Angel and Veronica Mars they are all just "Charisma".

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
quote:
Originally posted by Arvin Sloane:
Eek$785 Eek

It actually ended for less than I thought. She only signed her full name on about 20 cards (I've heard that figure or numbers close to that from a number of places) and only on the Buffy season 2 cards, for Angel and Veronica Mars they are all just "Charisma".

I guess what you're saying is true, as it was enough to get someone who hasn't used eBay in nearly a 1 1/2 to come out of hibernation. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well I didn't win...my high bid was $563.40- I was willing to go up to $575 for it....oh well..price was too high for me.

Guess I will have to wait for another one....

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
I am sure there will be more on ebay soon, Val.
$785 will have that effect on potential sellers Wink

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I am sure more will show up, but I don't know if there will be more with her full name...oh well...maybe in the future. Smile

Val

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by m.o.b.:
Finished at $785 to rich for me

That's about $20 more than my rent and car payment combined Eek

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yikes! This was the first time I ever considered going over $200 for any card. If I had won it, it would have been the most I had ever paid for a card or anything really- ever.

Now I can try and fill the gaps in my Angel auto collection instead...Wink

Val

Picture of Scorpiovamp
posted Hide Post
There is a Charisma Carpenter Veronica Mars auto with a BIN of $90 on Ebay.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Scorpiovamp,

Posts: 285 | Location: Chicago | Registered: February 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
it is funny because I am sorta considering getting a couple of spare Veronica Mars Charisma autos since she is my fave, but dunno if I will or not...

Val

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow is all I can say on that.....
A lot of people must seriously want it
Good luck on getting that auto Smile

KADRAN00157

Posts: 3429 | Location: UK | Registered: November 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well now the other card I really, really want is on eBay- the A3 Alyson Hannigan, but I am not as adamant about getting this card as I am the Charisma, though I do want one eventually if AH never signs again....

Val

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It'll probably cost you an arm, a leg and your first born child. Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Imagine trying to buy both of those cards at once!?!(two arms, two legs, first and second born children...) Wink

Yikes..

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
That Hannigan card looks pretty cool with that smiley. I wonder how many of those exist with the smiley?

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post