Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    ACK! My holy grail card is back on eBay!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ACK! My holy grail card is back on eBay!
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Awesome, congratulations Val!!! Smile

Posts: 608 | Location: MA | Registered: April 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Congrats Val

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats VAl!!!thats cool Clap

Posts: 91 | Location: yucca valley,ca 92284 | Registered: March 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post

got this a couple weeks ago Clap

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Thanks guys!

I am so thrilled that it is finally mine....I don't know what my next grail is, but I am content for now with getting this grail. Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:

got this a couple weeks ago Clap

Congratulations! That is a cool card as well.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RangerDutch
posted Hide Post
Theres on up now with a BIN of $99.99 or best offer. Its one of my grails but unless I hit the lottery.

Xander: It's funny how the Earth never opens up and swallows you when you want it to.

Posts: 130 | Location: New England | Registered: August 13, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
You mean $999.99, right? If there was one for $99.99 I'd be shocked...

I paid much less than that for mine thankfully...Smile

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So we all know that I own my holy grail card now, but it is the "Charisma" version not the full auto version- well I've now got something with Charisma's full signature. Smile

of course achieved by doing this:

Big Grin

Val

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
So we all know that I own my holy grail card now, but it is the "Charisma" version not the full auto version- well I've now got something with Charisma's full signature. Smile

of course achieved by doing this:

Big Grin

Val

The sacrifices one must make Roll Eyes

congrats to you btw Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks-

Charisma is a doll...gorgeous, friendly, funny.

I'm not CordeliaChase_Fan for nothing!

Big Grin

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Gratz....

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Sorry to dig up an old thread but I thought posting this here would be more fitting then starting a new thread. I recently purchased 2 Veronica Mars #A19 Charisma Carpenter autographs from Tom Breyer on eBay. They are both full signatures. I don't know much about her autographs so I was wondering has anyone ever seen a Veronica Mars full signature of hers? I looked all over the web and couldn't find another example. I only bought them because I remembered how scarce her full sig Buffy card is. It'd be pretty neat if these were that rare. Please let me know if anyone has any info on these or approx. how many she signed this way. Here are the scans:

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Aw man- I want one of those!

Val

posted Hide Post
My guess is that she signed the ones that went into packs with just her 1st name.some were left blank and were later signed at shows in with her full name??for a signing fee of course!! Wink

Posts: 174 | Location: Liverpool | Registered: October 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Most certainly some of the full signature cards were pack inserted, same situation with her Buffy cards most were just first name but others were signed with her full name. I got my Buffy autograph card directly from Cards Direct, which was Inkworks mail order company.

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I got a Charisma autograph from a box of Veronica Mars that was in a Razor Ink Vault and she'd only signed her first name on it. I'd actually got two of those boxes from the vaults and one had Charisma and the other had a Kristen Bell.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I recently won a Buffy full signature Charisma on eBay for $360.55:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buffy-...orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Even though the prices of most Buffy cards have declined a bit in recent years I still think I got a good deal.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
I recently won a Buffy full signature Charisma on eBay for $360.55:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Buffy-...orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

Even though the prices of most Buffy cards have declined a bit in recent years I still think I got a good deal.

I was watching that- I wondered if someone on here had won it. I couldn't afford to bid on it or I would've. Congrats!

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks Val. Wavey