Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    ACK! My holy grail card is back on eBay!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ACK! My holy grail card is back on eBay!
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted
Buffy season 2: Charisma Carpenter autograph card is back on eBay and I know it'll go for huge bucks...I gotta find a way to finance it somehow...

I want one of every card CC has signed for Inkworks....

ho-hum...

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can you bear to part with a kidney? Roll Eyes

Posts: 213 | Location: SY, England | Registered: October 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
LOL....it'll take that much....
but I am not Cordelia_ChaseFan for nothing.....Smile

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
The seller just moved a lot of Buffy Season 3 autos and now has the Season 2 cards up.
The Cordy already has 4 bids Eek

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
$402 already and there are still six days to go...definitely out of my price range if bidding keeps going this insane...

Val.

Frown

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
This is one of the half dozen buffy autos that have held steady for the long term. Alread 4 bidders with 11 bids and it's over $400. Unless it gets crazy it should end in the $550-$600 range.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Whoops, I only just noticed it is one of the rare full signature variations, I haven't seen one of these in years. Could end up over $1000.

Heck, if I hadn't committed most of my card budget for the near future towards DC I might have gone after it myself to upgrade my own set. Razz

-Goethe

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah- although I think the last full name auto went for about $600 when it was on eBay....I figured everyone else would be chasing her new auto....oh well....

Mad

maybe one day....

(I don't even mind getting the single-named one....just want that specific card and the full name one would have been sweet.)

Val

Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I figured everyone else would be chasing her new auto....oh well....

Val

Probably the reverse happened, a lot of people are looking for Charisma autos since VM 2 was released so more people are finding that auction. I've had my season 2 auto for many years so I haven't bothered looking for a long time, although I still have upgrades of Charisma to the full version and a Ritter with a quote or multi-colors on the backburner.

-Goethe

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cry- I wish I had been into Buffy sooner.....I will probably never be able to afford this auto...at least I pulled the Veronica Mars Charisma autograph on my own.

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cry- I wish I had been into Buffy sooner.....I will probably never be able to afford this auto...at least I pulled the Veronica Mars Charisma autograph on my own.

Val

Aaah, an interesting comment as it brings up another one of those age old threads that seem to pop-up. Does any autograph card of your favorite star count or does it have to come from that specific show that you're nuts about? Wink

Posts: 2206 | Location: SD6 Headquarters | Registered: April 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i was so excited when this came up. this seller had said he'd be selling all the buffy autos in reverse order.. and i'd be counting down.. but over $400 already! Arrggghhh!

Posts: 306 | Location: australia | Registered: April 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah I was counting down too and knew it qould come up on Sunday, but who knew the frenzy that would become the bidding on it...

As far as the other question: I adore Charisma Carpenter, so I am happy with the two autograph cards I own, including her Angel 2 one. With her, I am thrilled to have at least one Cordelia auto, but a second would be great.

and yes, I am also going to be getting the AP-W of hers.

Val

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardscout182
posted Hide Post
is charisma signing for veronica mars set and will you chase that if its out there? Metal

Posts: 707 | Location: sydney nsw australia | Registered: February 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardscout182:
is charisma signing for veronica mars set and will you chase that if its out there? Metal

Charisma HAS signed for Veronica Mars and I have no need to chase it- I was lucky enough to get one in one of my thus far, four boxes.

Smile

Val

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Peter cloet
posted Hide Post
that's an incredible card. Sorry that I have no money for it.

A belgian hiphop group

Posts: 3634 | Location: Belgium | Registered: January 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Arvin Sloane
posted Hide Post
Things have been quiet since the inital bids. It's sitting at $412 right now. I guess the bidders are checking the couch for loose change.
I expect the usual last minute flurry of bids.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Yeah i am curious to see where it ends and still considering it if you can believe it- it would break the bank for me though, so I probably won't bid- but who knows...

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
$529.45 now and it isn't me...

Hmm..maybe I will give up this time...

Val

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of doggonit
posted Hide Post
quote:
$529.45 now and it isn't me...

Hmm..maybe I will give up this time...

Val

am so glad I managed to get mine a few months ago at around $280, ( didn't include carpenter but still ... ), it was the last auto needed to complete the sets so I was well pleased.

Posts: 717 | Location: uk | Registered: April 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post