Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    ACK! My holy grail card is back on eBay!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ACK! My holy grail card is back on eBay!
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dmatsuda:
That Hannigan card looks pretty cool with that smiley. I wonder how many of those exist with the smiley?

I think most if not all have the smiley. I don't think I can recall seeing 1 without it.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of dmatsuda
posted Hide Post
Thanks Incarnadine, I guess I haven't really noticed.

Posts: 1446 | Location: Honolulu, HI | Registered: May 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I guess Buffy fans haven't forgotten Willow and still love her, her auto ended at $661.00!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&ss...0112864398&rd=1&rd=1

-Goethe

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Wow....it ended cheaper than the Carpenter too, although to be fair, it wasn't the regular Charisma only auto that was up.

Val

and there go both of my holy grails....

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
About the smiley, my auto doesn't have one.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
I've seen plenty without the but not even seen one once with a smiley, until now that is! Better without I think.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
ACK- she's back(Charisma Carpenter A5)- I know it'll go out of my price range again- the last one sold for over $500.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Ack. There has been a few Willows, Cordelia's popping up on ebay. Still too rich for me.

Posts: 833 | Location: Melbourne, VIC. Australia | Registered: December 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think that A5 Cordelia is always going to be too rich for me...I think one Willow ended at less than $300 recently though...I need to double check that though.

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It ended at $321- which is a good price for that Willow card:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Buffy-Alyson-Hannigan-as-Willow-A3-...QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I think that A5 Cordelia is always going to be too rich for me...I think one Willow ended at less than $300 recently though...I need to double check that though.

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of hollypop
posted Hide Post
That is a really pretty picture of her. I'm glad that they used it.

I've given up with ever getting a 'Willow' auto. Even at just over $300 it's still too rich for me.

Posts: 1458 | Location: Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: May 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I would have paid $300ish for the Hannigan if I had it right now...

Carpenter I just want- favorite actress and character on both shows as evidenced by my screenname here.

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cordelia's back in force on eBay- there have been three within the last month, but the real gem is there as a BIN- the full "Charisma Carpenter" autograph card. The image is not mine(from the auction), but it is soooo pretty to look at.

Waaaaay too rich for me though....I don't have a spare $855 to spend for it...:/

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And she's gone with a best offer of $800.....I don't think I'll ever get the full sig version of her auto....oh well...

Val

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Eek Sheer Madness in my opinion. Shake Head

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I have been noticing a lot of older Buffy Autos going up on eBay recently...

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
Ah, I miss the good old days when I first signed on to ebay, so many cards were listed at bargain prices with BIN's. I remember snagging a season 2 Cordy for $150 BIN, not to mention a red marker version of the John Ritter for $30 and Reflections Anthony Head for $17. I can't remember the last time I saw a card that was a real steal, although I don't really look much anymore. I'd love to find a full sig Cordy to upgrade my collection but $800 is a wee bit high just to switch the 1 have for 1 with a few more letters in the signature. Maybe someday...

-Goethe

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bumping this thread up....

After months of paying it off, my top holy grail card is now MINE!

Smile

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
congratulations Val, that must feel good.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!

Posts: 87 | Location: United States | Registered: January 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post