Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    ACK! My holy grail card is back on eBay!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ACK! My holy grail card is back on eBay!
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
I had, at one time, 2 CC Buffy autos. I traded one for John Ritter who had recently passed.
Ace

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow...can't believe I missed that one...outstanding price too

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Charisma is aware of the value of her full signature on these cards as opposed to just the first name?
She's likely signing for the new Buffy set, right? Maybe she'll do some variations.
I would love to see some inscriptions like Press Pass did with the Parks and Recreation set where the signers singled out a few of their cards by adding to their signature a phrase their character said on the show (or might say as with the Ron Swanson cards).
That would be especially cool on Game of Thrones cards since a lot of the characters are referred to by more than one name. An Emilia Clarke card could be inscribed with "Mother of Dragons", "Khaleesi", "Stormborn", and several others. There are lots for Arya Stark, too, seven or eight at least and I'm only halfway through the third book!
This would be ideal on Buffy cards with all the quips that show was known for.

Posts: 3322 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post