Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Debbie Reynolds auction
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Debbie Reynolds auction
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted
Dunno if I am allowed to put this on the boards, but if you were to look at the latest catalogue for the Debbie Reynolds auction, there is a sweet, sweet trading card related item listed. Knowing who her daughter is, this is certainly a peach of an item!

Twak "To be the man, you gotta beat the man! Whooooooo!!!!"

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I signed up for their newsletter at Comic-Con and received that Catalog by email just the other day. I started looking through it (400 pages!), but I didn't get to the card item you're talking about. I'll take another look. Thanks for the tip.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
The auction is over I believe. It was an original drawing for one of the cards used in Star Wars Galaxy featuring Princess Leia riding a dewback (I think). I don't recall if it was signed but since Carrie Fisher is the daughter, it very we'll could have been. There were lots of items that had been signed by her

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post