Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Custom Movie Booklets (a bunch of them).
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Custom Movie Booklets (a bunch of them).
 Login/Join

posted
A few months ago I was asked by a well known member on another board to design and build some movie themed booklets that feature his favorite actor.I had so much fun as it brought back lots of laughs from these flicks and even prompted me to watch a few.I was given plenty of freedom on the design,but still tried to keep the booklets in a tribute style which I think was accomplished.All in all they are exactly what the member wanted and I am very happy to show them off on his behalf.I as apologize in advance for the pics as photography it seems is just not my thing. A big thanks Smile! to George for allowing/trusting me to hack up some of his collection to make these cards.

Son in Law

In the Army Now

Bio-Dome

Jury Duty

Encino Man

Group photo

Posts: 30 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
"Che-eck it, buddy, the WEA---SEL!!!"

Good stuff, and all the co-stars are a nice touch, too. I recognize the Fraser signature as cut from an Inkworks "Looney Toons Back in Action" cards, and boy oh boy, that sig now mounted in an "Encino Man" card is in much better place now!

Posts: 3329 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you sir.
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
"Che-eck it, buddy, the WEA---SEL!!!"

Good stuff, and all the co-stars are a nice touch, too. I recognize the Fraser signature as cut from an Inkworks "Looney Toons Back in Action" cards, and boy oh boy, that sig now mounted in an "Encino Man" card is in much better place now!

Posts: 30 | Location: NEW YORK | Registered: July 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post