Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Binders at Target
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted
Target has back to school items out found new Star Wars and Avengers binders these work well for sets that don't have binders issued by the manufacturers. Looks like they were sold out of Frozen binders but one of these
would be perfect for my Topps UK set must hit more Targets!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Good find - These are handy items to have.

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BGH
posted Hide Post
Good hit! Years ago I did the same thing for Goosebumps cards.

Posts: 52 | Location: KY | Registered: May 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Tattoox
posted Hide Post
How much are these?

Posts: 1619 | Location: Oregon | Registered: August 25, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I'll take an IRON MAN, a CAPTAIN AMERICA and your dining room table, mine's a little unstable.

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of andynova
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
How much are these?

They are $4.99 each. I found these at my local Target in Exton, PA. I saw all six varieties. They are one inch round ring binders. I got three Vaders and one Stormtrooper. Target was having a sale on these and other licensed merchandise -- buy one, get another 50% off. So, I did just that ... twice. Smile

Posts: 106 | Location: West Chester, PA, USA | Registered: December 18, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
I have been looking for these, and have not found them yet.
Are these found in the Back To School section?

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RedFive:
I have been looking for these, and have not found them yet.
Are these found in the Back To School section?

My Target has them on a main aisle end-cap rather than down one of the school supply aisles.

I wasn't a buyer on the Avengers binders - no Widow anywhere on them.

Posts: 3 | Location: Ohio | Registered: June 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of RedFive
posted Hide Post
Thanks! I found them - not with the other back to school binders - but on a endcap with some additional movie merchandise.

Posts: 440 | Location: USA | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No luck at my Target, thought about checking their online store.

Posts: 146 | Location: San Diego | Registered: May 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
Great idea.
Going to Target today.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Curler
posted Hide Post
I was at a Target store in Revere outside Boston last week. There was a Spider-Man binder in the back-to-school section. Yoobi X Marvel. It's a 1 inch D-Ring binder.

The Wal-Mart in Waterville, Maine had poly-bagged binder bundles. The bundle includes a binder, a portfolio folder, a subject notebook and a composition book. There were various licenses in play including Harry Potter, The Batman and Schitt's Creek.

Posts: 381 | Location: Nova Scotia | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post