Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Question About Christopher Lee Wicker Man autograph
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Question About Christopher Lee Wicker Man autograph
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Hi all, as the title says, I have a question about the Christopher Lee auto from Unstoppable's 2014 Wicker Man set.

I've noticed that some of the cards on Ebay have an "authentic" hologram sticker, and some do not. The ones that I've seen with the sticker all appear to come from one seller. My card, which I purchased from that same seller, also has the holographic sticker applied.

Anyone know for sure if this is just a case of that seller applying her own authentication sticker to the cards, or did some of these cards actually come from Unstoppable that way?

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ask barry on unstoppable

...if you can count them you haven't got enough.

Posts: 167 | Location: uk | Registered: December 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I pulled my card direct from a box and it has the holographic sticker on. I believe that the card was the last item to be put into the boxes before they were sealed and was not actually in a pack of cards, just on it's own at the front of the box.

Possibly as it was a last minute thing some of the cards just got missed, pretty sure they were all supposed to have the sticker.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of monkeyafterdark
posted Hide Post
Christopher Lee auto cards were in a small envelope in the front of the boxes. I never pulled that card, but had a autographed printing plate from Christoper Lee.
As for the hologram, what I can say is that my Bowie autograph from Unstoppable's subsequent release has an embedded holograph in the card as well as a silver stamp.

Posts: 154 | Location: Belgium | Registered: September 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
I pulled my card direct from a box and it has the holographic sticker on. I believe that the card was the last item to be put into the boxes before they were sealed and was not actually in a pack of cards, just on it's own at the front of the box.

Possibly as it was a last minute thing some of the cards just got missed, pretty sure they were all supposed to have the sticker.

Thanks everyone. Triple-Frog, I think you must be correct that every card should have had the sticker, if you pulled yours that way from the box. I didn't buy boxes but purchased everything after the fact, so I wasn't sure.

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have both versions...with and without the hologram sticker, they were like that when they came out of the envelope.

Posts: 138 | Location: England | Registered: August 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post