Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Another Night of the Living Dead Card Set
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Another Night of the Living Dead Card Set
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Martyr:
When are you going to do a set, Ted? Smile

Ha! I might be the only person who HASN'T put out a NOTLD set! Big Grin

That's an interesting thought, though, since it's public domain. I don't know what I could do that would possibly add to everything that's already existing?

I do still have a bag of dirt from the cemetery...

Posts: 1457 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:

I don't know what I could do that would possibly add to everything that's already existing?

You could put out a set of cards where you don't need to sell your house in order to buy them.

Posts: 28801 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny Martyr:
When are you going to do a set, Ted? Smile

Ha! I might be the only person who HASN'T put out a NOTLD set! Big Grin

That's an interesting thought, though, since it's public domain. I don't know what I could do that would possibly add to everything that's already existing?

Haha, you and me both! The movie is PD but these cards are licensed. That gives the artist the right to use the recognizable logo, get official autographs, copyright the cards through Image Ten and of course get their endorsement on social media. I don't know what their pricing is for licensing cards but the creators of this and the last set sought it so I think it ultimately helps sales.

It's hard to imagine a totally new set of cards at this point though, huh?

Posts: 115 | Location: Maryland | Registered: February 04, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On the 2021 Kickstarter, the creator just announced that the cards (finally) are in hand

Posts: 3346 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are shipping out to folks now

Posts: 3346 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of aeolus14ummbra
posted Hide Post
I received my set in today's mail - beautiful card set, well worth the wait.

Posts: 270 | Location: Dallas, TX USA | Registered: July 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My friend got his cards yesterday, as well

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here is a new NOTLD Kickstarter (comic book)

https://www.kickstarter.com/pr...creator_youve_backed