Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cult Stuff Question
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
On the Art of Burlesque set, it seems as if some of the feather and gem chase cards came without the gems or feathers, and some dealers consider them to be promos

I have seen a F1 feather chase, minus the feather, and have been told that it was a "rare promo". How was this distributed ? A dealer incentive ? Anyone know ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
My guess, since there are a number of dealers who think they're promos, that the "missing the parts" or "damaged" relic cards were inserted into yearboxes (and/or included with a handful of extras from a direct or dealer purchase). Does that make them a "promo"?

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The F1 "promo" I saw is identical to the chase card, front and back, except that it is missing the feather and I think the "promo" was signed

Doesn't make it enough of a "promo" for me to buy it, however !

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post