Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Webble Cosplay Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
Can someone tell me how many Cosplay Cards there have been ? I think they were given out at shows in 2013. There were about 20-21 cards and "painted" chase cards, I believe

Anyone have a checklist ?

A Series 2 is coming in 2014

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Tommy C,

Posts: 4013 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
If you're referring to the Webble set, then there were 21 cards, 5 "chase cards" and 1 checklist for a total of 27 cards.

I posted a link in the kickstarter thread for their current campaign to get series 2 funded.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Were these Series 1 cards sold or given away for free ?

I see "sets" of 22 for sale, minus the Cospaint "chase cards"

How were the chase cards available ? Are they hard to find ?

Posts: 4013 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't know if anyone else saw this, but there is an exclusive 5 card set that you have to jump through hurdles to get. You have to do SPECIFIC things to get each, single card:

Like them on Facebook / Twitter, recommend the site to a friend via the above, DOWNLOAD an Android app to your Smartphone (!?)

What are people who can't download apps supposed to do ???

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
The cards were given away at different shows. They made up little 4 or 5 card "packs" of cards all in a penny sleeve. I got mine at the Amazing Las Vegas show and a few more at SDCC. I'm still missing 2 cards and the checklist to make a set lol

The 5 Cospaint cards were randomly inserted into the "packs"

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I finally found a set of all 27 of these, for a reasonable price

The 5 chase cards on these are tough to find, in my experience. I haven't seen any of the chase on "the auction site" since 2013

I know there were attempts to do a Series 2 thru Kickstarter, but I think that failed and there were just 2 promo cards

Does anyone know if Series 2 ever came out ?

Posts: 4720 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post