Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Artbox expired redemptions
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Artbox expired redemptions
 Login/Join

posted
How good is artbox in redeeming expired auto redemption cards? Do they try n help or just say to bad. It is not a main one or anything so I am really not out anything if they dont. Thanks for the help

Posts: 59 | Location: Iowa | Registered: June 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by browninga5m:
How good is artbox in redeeming expired auto redemption cards? Do they try n help or just say to bad. It is not a main one or anything so I am really not out anything if they dont. Thanks for the help

Artbox is usually very good at redeeming expired redemptions.The only problems are if they have run out of that particular card or if the actor has not signed yet(hello Mr Gleason Smile ).

If you have specific cards in hand contact them and they will be able to tell you if they have them.

One thing to remember is their Potter licence expires at the end of the year and after that they will I beleive be contractually obliged to destroy any cards they still have.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They were good to me about a year ago when I sent them an expired auto redemption from "24" (Aisha Tyler). They redeemed it very promptly. Hope you have as good of an experience as I did!

Posts: 3 | Location: Washington State | Registered: August 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post