Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Card Packs at DOLLAR TREE - QUESTION
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Card Packs at DOLLAR TREE - QUESTION
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted
Right now there are Wacky Series 8 packs and Americana 2011 packs at 99 cents each from gravity boxes at my Dollar Tree.

I've never "sampled" these before... Would someone tell me if they contain any inserts at all, and if they do, what inserts??

I noticed the Wacky Series 8 only had 4 stickers in a pack.

Any info is appreciated... Thanks.

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
More often than not, these are striped out packs containing only base cards. The easiest way to tell is on the pack of the pack, if there are no odds/description of inserts and a "COLLECT ALL 150 CARDS" or something to that effect.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
I looked at the Americana packs there today. There was no info on the packs about odds for pulling inserts, so they should contain only base cards.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
That's good to know because I was looking at them yesterday. I'm glad I didn't make a purchase.

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've seen discussions among sport card guys and all said no inserts.

Posts: 163 | Location: Georgia | Registered: October 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your answers!!!

Posts: 2236 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post