Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What set would YOU release?
Page 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What set would YOU release?
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
It'll never happen, but I'd still like to see a Sherlock (BBC) set. It could have autos, memorabilia cards, and sketches Wink

I may have to steal this image from you and show it to a few people.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SHouseman:
It'll never happen, but I'd still like to see a Sherlock (BBC) set. It could have autos, memorabilia cards, and sketches Wink

I agree with you SHouseman and this sketch is lovely.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
I would like to see a real set done for this show...till then I will just have to deal with getting mine signed.

These are fantastic! And what a set that would be! Two signatures per actor...one for their fairytale character and one for their Storybrook character. Big Grin

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
I would love to see a Person of Interest set! Smile

Aside from the obvious benefits of having autos from Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Kevin Chapman and Taraji P. Henson, the set could also include:

Amy Acker
Enrico Colantoni
Paige Turco
Sterling K. Brown
Ken Leung

...and so many others.

And a Caviezel/Emerson dual auto would be awesome!

I think Cryptozoic could do a great job with this.

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of estephano
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Starchild:

Aside from the obvious benefits of having autos from Jim Caviezel, Michael Emerson, Kevin Chapman and Taraji P. Henson, the set could also include:

Amy Acker
Enrico Colantoni
Paige Turco
Sterling K. Brown
Ken Leung

...and so many others.

Good luck with Jim Caviezel... he's been a SFM client for many years just like SMG which unfortunately makes him another actor who doesn't seem to be into signing autographs at all. Frown

Posts: 101 | Location: Stuttgart (Germany) | Registered: January 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by estephano:
quote:

Amy Acker
Enrico Colantoni
Paige Turco
Sterling K. Brown
Ken Leung

...and so many others.

Good luck with Jim Caviezel... he's been a SFM client for many years just like SMG which unfortunately makes him another actor who doesn't seem to be into signing autographs at all. Frown

I don't think it would be a personal choice with him as he has been known to sign autographs for fans at the hotels in which he stays. More than likely, it would be his management that keeps him from signing, if anything.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I just started to watch White Collar and I'd go for a set. Considering that its moving into its 5th season I'm a bit late. Big Grin

Posts: 10372 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I would like to see a real set done for this show...till then I will just have to deal with getting mine signed.

These are fantastic! And what a set that would be! Two signatures per actor...one for their fairytale character and one for their Storybrook character. Big Grin

I believe that Cryptozoic is doing a OUAT set- or was that just something I was dreaming about?

Either way, I love the idea of having two sets of autographs for the Storybrooke and fairytale characters. That's a really smart way to get everyone to sign multiple times without things feeling redundant.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
right now,anything that would get me a rachel miner or chelan simmons autograph card Razz

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
right now,anything that would get me a rachel miner or chelan simmons autograph card Razz

I love Rachel Miner's character on Supernatural, she's fantastic Smile

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
The family I love to hate Big Grin
I Love Arrested Development so much Smile anyone else?

Well since it is finally about to release the final fourth season and movie YAY! Bouncey
I'd love to see someone do a set for all four seasons and the movie.

There are so many fantastic guest stars in this show, it's amazing.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
The family I love to hate Big Grin
I Love Arrested Development so much Smile anyone else?

Well since it is finally about to release the final fourth season and movie YAY! Bouncey
I'd love to see someone do a set for all four seasons and the movie.

There are so many fantastic guest stars in this show, it's amazing.

I second this! Metal

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice on the Arrested Development customs.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
I'd certainly buy some Arrested Development cards, seems like a no-brainier for a set.

Just finished watching the first season of Banshee, and wouldn't mind seeing a set made for it.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone Smile

I think an Arrested Development set would work well, and would love to see one of the companies make it.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
IF only you know someone on the inside Juelle....LOL

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
IF only you know someone on the inside Juelle....LOL

LOL, if only. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I would love to have a Robocop set from the original movie.

Note: Those are only mock up and not an actual product from Topps ;-)

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of mykdude
posted Hide Post
Went to a con this weekend and commissioned artist Tim Smith for a first appearance Howard the Duck AP card. Got to thinking how cool a set based on Marvel or DC first appearances would be? Set cards would have actual first appearance images with sketch cards by modern artist giving their version of it.

Posts: 4845 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: March 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post