Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What set would YOU release?
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What set would YOU release?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
hell yeah
i would go for those

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
MARVEL-ous Metal

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What about Escape from New York? How about a retro mock up from the set that never came out in 1980?

Evan

Posts: 559 | Location: AZ | Registered: December 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of riddickfan
posted Hide Post
Iron Man 2 Clap can't wait!!!!!!! Elephant

Posts: 1491 | Location: Panama City Beach,FL | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
What about a Batman the Dark Knight

Stay tunes!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archifou,

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I took the liberty of getting BR and Iron Man signed. When i have more time i can make some holos too.

Evan

Posts: 559 | Location: AZ | Registered: December 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
Blade Runner!

Title card

Characters subset

Base set

Behind the Scenes subset

Checklist card

Foil card

Autograph card

Costume card

Sketch card

Storyboard card

Best Wishes!

INSANE work. A Blade Runner set would sell out in less than a week!

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
WOW! That's really impressive! Amazing job!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Apex_Ninja
posted Hide Post
I like the Blade Runner cards Cool.

But I also like a Pulp Fiction card set and a Sin City the movie card set Smokin'.
Or a Quentin Tarantino set... Smile

Posts: 133 | Location: NL | Registered: August 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Gavin and Stacey

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Escape from New York Wax Pack. SNAAAAAAAAAKKE!!

Evan

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
I create one for the fun of it. The logo used is not relate to any future release of The Dark Knight.

Title card

Characters subset

Base set

Behind the Scenes subset

Checklist card

Foil card

Autograph card

Costume card

Cut Signature card

Sketch card

Best Wishes!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archifou,

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
me likes Smile

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
And Batman auto of course even if Bale will never sign Frown

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
I tought he would sign for Terminator, but alas...
here is a card I got several years ago where you can see his signature. It has been signed on the set of 3:10 to Yuma. I don't have much proof, but I believe it's authentic as the compagny had a store that was selling sport related memorabilia and they where also auctioning stuff (outside ebay and on ebay)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DavidDeb,

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
HI David,

That's pretty cool but I know that Bale don't wants to sign cards since he pass for Batman Begins and Terminator, well this is a wish list :-)

And Warner Bros. don't want to give franchise for future cards releases (Batman and others)
:-(

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of mintoncard
posted Hide Post
quote:
I create one for the fun of it. The logo used is not relate to any future release of The Dark Knight.

Title card

Characters subset

Base set

Behind the Scenes subset

Checklist card

Foil card

Autograph card

Costume card

Cut Signature card

Sketch card

Best Wishes!

STUNNING work!

Posts: 858 | Location: Golden Valley, MN | Registered: August 15, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
HI David,

That's pretty cool but I know that Bale don't wants to sign cards since he pass for Batman Begins and Terminator, well this is a wish list :-)

And Warner Bros. don't want to give franchise for future cards releases (Batman and others)
:-(

You did a pretty good job on card's design, you should be part of the team that design cards for official sets. Love the Johnansson and the Ledger.

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
You did a pretty good job on card's design, you should be part of the team that design cards for official sets. Love the Johnansson and the Ledger.

Thanks David Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Pretty good??? Your work is amazing!!! I am surprised that the manufacturers that are on Card Talk don't offer you a job!
WoW! If I was a manufacturer, you would be the president of the company!
Keep up the fantastic samples. I love looking at them and 10 out of 10 on the Blade Runner cards!!!

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post