Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What set would YOU release?
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What set would YOU release?
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Mythbusters:

90 card base set covering the most popular myths featured so far.

9 card lenticular set

Auto's

Jamie Hyneman
Adam Savage
Kari Byron
Tory Belleci
Grant Imahara
Hyneman/Savage dual auto
Bryon,Belleci,Imahara Triple auto
Auto card signed by all five presenters

Costume/Prop

Buster prop (containing a piece of one of the Buster dummies)
Ninja outfits
Pirate outfits
Jamie's Beret
Prison 0utfits

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AJJ:
Mythbusters:

90 card base set covering the most popular myths featured so far.

9 card lenticular set

Auto's

Jamie Hyneman
Adam Savage
Kari Byron
Tory Belleci
Grant Imahara
Hyneman/Savage dual auto
Bryon,Belleci,Imahara Triple auto
Auto card signed by all five presenters

Costume/Prop

Buster prop (containing a piece of one of the Buster dummies)
Ninja outfits
Pirate outfits
Jamie's Beret
Prison 0utfits

Yes yes yes!
My boys and I have every Mythbusters DVD. This would be awesome! Maybe add"shrapnel" cards from some of their popular explosions (tiny piece of the exploded cement truck) or prop cards or redemption cards for their blue hand drawn title cards at the start of each segment!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see a Monk set from the TV series with Tony Shalhoub and the others signing. I have his Men In Black auto and Ted Levine's Wild Wild West movie auto, but that just not the same! I made up some Monk autograph cards and sent them out, but unfortunately it was at the very end of the last season and they'd already wrapped filming. I did get this great auto back!

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
The Big Lebowski has a great cast and a huge cult following! Jeff Bridges, Elliott, John Goodman, Steve Buscemi, John Turturro, Julianne Moore, etc. Plus, you could have bowling shirt costume cards, etc! I made up this blank card and sent it off 1-2 years ago to Sam Elliott and he sent it back signed! I enjoyed making up the background with the wood bowling lane for them to sign on. I made one up for Jeff Bridges also as "The Dude" but I didn't get it back unfortunately...

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These are really basic, but I would love a card series for this show...maybe if it gains some popularity when it starts on SyFy in January...these are complete mockups...autos are from auto'd note cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chuck Bartowski,

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are a couple of Chuck cards I did in the similar format as the Lost Girl ones

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Fantastic stuff Chuck Thumb Up Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Mythbusters and The Big Lebowski are brilliant ideas. I would love to see "The Office" done.

Posts: 1 | Location: Kansas | Registered: October 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I am taking a stab at custom cards..here is my first run at some Sons of Anarchy.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Those are some sharp looking mockups for Sons of Anarchy.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Next up a few Supernatural tests...

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
chris please,please,please,please,please,do a rachel miner Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Chris Cline, those SOA cards are awesome Thumb Up

At the moment my wishlist is;
Sons of Anarchy
Haven
Sanctuary
Chuck, a commemorative set for the full five seasons. Apart from really wanting autos of the full main cast, there were so many great guest stars on that show.
And something completely different, Downton Abbey. Eek Big Grin I know, it will never happen because it's not the right genre for trading cards Frown It's popular, but not popular with the right crowd.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Juelle Lou,

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of willgull
posted Hide Post
Archifou....would love to see some Gangs of New York mock ups......it is quickly becoming my favorite movie.

Posts: 809 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: January 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
These are really basic, but I would love a card series for this show...maybe if it gains some popularity when it starts on SyFy in January...these are complete mockups...autos are from auto'd note cards.

Haha, you've had those images in your signature on nonsportscardforum for ages and I've only just realised what show they're from, geez I'm slow sometimes Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wow, you guys are coming up with some great looking mock-ups!

Posts: 1343 | Location: Frederick, MD USA | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Chuck I love those Chuck cards!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:

Here you go...still working on more.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
A little Castle...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Chris Cline,

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:

Here you go...still working on more.

brilliant chris,thanks Smile

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post