Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What set would YOU release?
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What set would YOU release?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
and I want a Katharine Towne also

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I didn't save a complete list, but Julie Benz, Mercedes McNab, Amy Adams, Aimee Mann, Ashanti, Sarah Hagan, Joel Grey, Shonda Farr, Dean Butler, Dania Ramirez and Musetta Vander were either on my list or at least ones I thought about adding to the list.

I consciously left off David Boreanaz, since he has moved on from caring about Buffy/Angel fans and Robia La Morte who has pretty much abandoned the Hollywood life.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
Clea Duvall is a name I'd like to see added to that list too, and some would say Wentworth Miller too.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I better start watching my Buffy dvds again
theres a bunch of people I don't remember being on the show

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't mind Bonita Friedericy in a Buffy set too, mainly cuz I love Chuck, and Kirsten Nelson cuz of Psych.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A complete smallville set would be nice.. The autographs that inkworks missed could include

Tom Welling
Kristin Kreuk
Amy Adams
Lizzy Caplan
Evangeline Lilly
Krista Allen
Paul McGillion
Terence Stamp
Katharine Isabelle
Missy Peregrym
Ian Somerhalder
Paul Wesley
Rutger Hauer
Cobie Smulders
Erica Cerra
Carrie Fisher
Jensen Ackles

And all the people they missed after season 6
Callum Blue
Laura Vandervoort
Pam Grier
Cassidy Freeman
Dean Cain
Christina Milian
Alaina Huffman
Micheal shanks
Gina Holden
Chris Gauthier

Posts: 3874 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: January 29, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Cobie Smulders

is the auto I would like very much Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Alien movies 1-4

Even though it was done by inkworks,it was without autograph cards.
4 of the 7 stars of the first movie have signed other projects but I would love to see a Tom Skerritt (cpt dallas) autograph card someday.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Apart from another Buffy set, and hoping that someone one day is allowed the licence to True Blood.
I'd love to see a Sons of Anarchy set, apart from a great auto set, there could be some cool pieceworks for that show.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
A Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy prior of the 4th movie - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

That give me the idea of making a mock up for this one... ;-)

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by archifou:
A Pirates of the Caribbean Trilogy prior of the 4th movie - Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

That give me the idea of making a mock up for this one... ;-)

hurryhurry...not that I'm impatient Roll Eyes

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10448 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Do sets for:

-"Chuck"
-"Fringe"
-"Batman:Animated"

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Streich:
A complete smallville set would be nice.. The autographs that inkworks missed could include

Jim, I thought the same thing and with Warner saying they are not going to license Smallville again. I made my own...(A bunch are ones you suggested)

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
Dark Angel Season Two!

I really wanted to see a Charmed 10th Anniversary set (like Buffy). I even suggested to Inkworks about a year and a half ago, but nope, nada.
If I could make my own Charmed set I would do the complete 8 seasons in a 72 card set.

I have been dying to see this. I know it's an "in my dreams", but I would love it.

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't mind a well done Nurse Jackie set, possibly even by Breygent as they have proved themselves with Showtime shows.

This would be for Seasons 1 & 2. Autos would include:

Edie Falco
Peter Facinelli
Paul Schulze
Merritt Weaver
Eve Best
Dominic Fumusa
Anna Deavere Smith
Ruby Jerins
Daisy Tahan and or Mackenzie Aladjem (or maybe a dual auto)
Haaz Sleima
Arjun Gupta
Lenny Jacobson

Some special guest autos would include:

Marion Ross
Victor Garber
Julia Ormond
Harvey Fierstein
Michael Buscemi
Lynn Cohen
Stephen Wallem
Barbara Barrie
Jennifer Ferrin

Posts: 603 | Location: CT | Registered: March 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
starchild,twilight zone fans are still waiting for barbara barrie Wink

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Ace of Hearts
posted Hide Post
How about a "FIGHT CLUB" set with pictures from the movie and quotes from the book!
I can see it now.
Twak

Posts: 2894 | Location: San Diego | Registered: June 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
But would be allowed to talk about a "Fight Club" card set?
Big Grin

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Starchild
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cheifbrody:
starchild,twilight zone fans are still waiting for barbara barrie Wink

As a pretty big TZ fan myself, I know this to be true. I'm surprised she wasn't part of the new release.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I think we need a set for Batman Brave and the Bold.The show is great and in many way is a extention of the Adam West Batman of the 60's. It has lots of DC heroes as well as lots of odd ball Bat Villins. The guest list for autos is a who's who in the voice acting world as well as some big names.
James Arnold Taylor: Green Arrow (Obi-Wan Kenobi- Clones Wars)
Diedrich Bader: Batman (The Drew Carey Show)
John Di Maggio: Aquaman (Futurama- Bender)
Kevin Michael Richardson: The Joker (To Many Other Shows To List)
Tom Kenny: Plastic Man (SpongeBob SquarePants)
Will Friedle: Blue Beetle (Kim Possible -Ron Stoppable, Batman Beyond- Batman)
Corey Burton: Doc Magnus (Star Wars: The Clone Wars- Count Dooku)
Gary Anthony Williams: Mongul (Boston Legal- Clarence, Undercover Brother- Smart Brother)
R. Lee Ermey: Wildcat (House, Full Metal Jacket, and so much more!)
Stephen Root: Woozy Winks/Penguin (King of the Hill, Newsradio)
Armin Shimerman: Ace Morgan (STBig GrinS9, Buffy)
Oded Fehr: Equinox (Mummy Movies, Charmed, 24)
Mark Hamill: Spectre (Batman- The Joker, also I think he was in Star Wars)
Clancy Brown: Mugger (Highlander, LOST, SpongeBob SquarePants)
Wil Weaton: Silver Age Blue Beetle (ST:NG)
Neil Patrick Harris: Music Master

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post