Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What set would YOU release?
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What set would YOU release?
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
A Community set!
Love the show so much, I can't wait till tomorrow when the second half of Season 3 comes back on.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Community is a great idea!! If Big Bang and the Guild works so could this!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
How do people make those customised autograph cards? They're the kind of thing I dreamed of designing myself as a kid haha. Guess technology makes it all possible today.

As for a set I'd released - I think it's only a mini series? (Or else a really short season for a tv show??) I'd love for someone to make an Alcatraz set!

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I am starting some cards for Disney movies now. I have stuff done for Robin Hood, Jungle Book, and am now working on new movies to get printed and sent off for autographing.

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Electrawoman Cards f/k/a jane
posted Hide Post
I'm liking the show on Syfy The Lost Girl, although I understand it's been on the air a bit longer in Canada. I'd like to see a set on that.

Posts: 3213 | Location: Queens NYC | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Stargaterules
posted Hide Post
Still would love a Chuck set . Now that Castle is in the works .. I can just hope for another Stargate set sometime and i am happy .

Posts: 91 | Location: Florida | Registered: December 16, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jane:
I'm liking the show on Syfy The Lost Girl, although I understand it's been on the air a bit longer in Canada. I'd like to see a set on that.

You're not the only one, I'd like a set too and so would Chuck Big Grin

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
These are really basic, but I would love a card series for this show...maybe if it gains some popularity when it starts on SyFy in January...these are complete mockups...autos are from auto'd note cards.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
There were by far the easiest custom card I have ever made!!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Those Alcatraz cards are to die for. I have loved Robert Forster from back in his "Fastlane" days as Ray Ray.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
Some one thought of these a few posts back. There are not enough for any knid of real set but if The History Channel did one big set for all of the reality shows it might work.

I have toss this idea around a lot of doing a A&E/History/Discovery Set

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:

quote:
These are really basic, but I would love a card series for this show...maybe if it gains some popularity when it starts on SyFy in January...these are complete mockups...autos are from auto'd note cards.

Would make a solid set wish US ratings were better though.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted Hide Post
Suits.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
There were by far the easiest custom card I have ever made!!

These are awesome Clap Thanks for taking the time to make/upload them Bouncey

I reckon if done in a similar fashion to the Dexter series that Breygent Marketing could run with a set for Alcatraz (No pun with the Alcatraz & run) Thumb Up

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I think a Rizzoli & Isles Season 1 & 2 set would be sweet. Double autograph card is what I'm thinking - But in packs and not the illusive 'multi case purchase' incentive Twak

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
So I worked on Chuck awhile ago but never put them up on this site. I got 64 cards done depending on the size they come out in I might post all of them but here is a small sample.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Chris your Chuck cards are awesome!! I so wish someone made a real set Frown

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:

quote:

I've never seen this show but I know of a lot of Bo/Lauren shippers, that's really the only thing I ever hear about the show Big Grin

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:

I've never seen this show but I know of a lot of Bo/Lauren shippers, that's really the only thing I ever hear about the show Big Grin

I'm a Bo/Lauren shipper myself. Bo/Dyson are great together too, but I always preferred Bo/Lauren. I know a lot of people think Lauren is a little dull, but I'm not one of them.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I'd probably ship them too if I watched the show Smile Most of the shippers I know also ship Myka/HG in WH13, which I do, so that's where I've heard all about Lost Girl Smile I don't think the show has ever been on in Australia.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'd probably ship them too if I watched the show Most of the shippers I know also ship Myka/HG in WH13, which I do, so that's where I've heard all about Lost Girl I don't think the show has ever been on in Australia.

You must hang out with the same people I do. Both shows are currently on Foxtel's scifi channel. LG is in season 2 (Thu 9:30?) and W13 is just about to finish up season 3 (Fri 8:30). I actually starting watching LG so I knew who the characters were, but didn't intend to watch it because I assumed it was a sexploitation show based on the advertising. It's actually way better than that, with a developed backstory, a good mix of revealing that backstory and 'problem of the week' and an interesting mix of characters.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post