Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    What set would YOU release?
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 33
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What set would YOU release?
 Login/Join

Picture of dstrohmeng
posted Hide Post
I'd love to see a new Nightmare on Elm Street (original) set.

Posts: 380 | Location: Buffalo | Registered: February 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Iron Man 2 Mock up wish list

Autograph card

Costume card

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archifou,

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Once again your cards look better then what we got...

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Here is another wish set for me...The Addams Family. With the TV shows old and new and the movies and musical it would be cool to see a complete Family set out. Or even a combined set with The Munsters would be great.

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Once again your cards look better then what we got...

What is common between my design and UD, is the color palett, red and blue used.

Thanks Chris Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I've been thinking/dreaming recently about how I would like a new Buffy set. I'd actually love to see Rittenhouse put one out in the style of some of their Star Trek sets, I'd call it:

The Complete Buffy the Vampire Slayer

90 card base set- 77 double-sided episode cards (two episodes per card basically), 12 main character cards (Buffy, Xander, Willow, Cordelia, Giles, Angel, Oz, Spike, Riley, Anya, Dawn, and Tara), 1 creator card (Joss Whedon)

Season 8 chase set- 9 card foil set detailing the storyline from Dark Horse's Season 8.

Big/Little Bads Set- 7 card lenticular set featuring the major and not-so-major villains across the Buffy seasons (The Master/Collin, Spike & Dru/Angelus, Mayor Wilkins/Faith, Maggie Walsh/Adam, Glory/Doc, Warren, Andrew, Jonathan/Dark Willow, Caleb/The First Evil).

Casting Call set- 12 plastic card set featuring all of the opening credits cast from Buffy through Tara.

Supporting Cast set- 8 card set featuring major supporting characters (Jenny, Joyce, Faith, Wesley, Harmony, Jonathan, Drusilla, and Principal Snyder).

and since this is a dream set-

Autograph Cards (in portrait style, like Rittenhouse uses):

NEW:

Sarah Michelle Gellar as Buffy Summers
Seth Green as Oz
Ken Lerner as Principal Flutie
Eric Balfour as Jesse
Andrew J. Ferchland as Collin, the Anointed One
Robin Riker as Catherine Madison
Brian Thompson as Luke
Christopher Wiehl as Owen Thurman
Jason Hall as Devon
Ara Celi as Ampata
Larry Bagby III as Larry
Saverio Guerra as Willy the Snitch
Spice Williams as Patrice
Kelly Connell as Norman Pfister, the Bug Man
Jeremy Ratchford as Lyle Gorch
Meredith Salinger as Grace Newman
Christopher Gorham as James Stanley
Charles Cyphers as Coach Marin
Wentworth Miller as Gage Petronzi
Max Perlich as Whistler
K. Todd Freeman as Mr. Trick
Fab Filippo as Scott Hope
Jack Plotnick as Deputy Mayor Allan Finch
Brad Kane as Tucker Wells
Ethan Erickson as Percy West
Katharine Towne as Sunday
Phina Oruche as Olivia
Leonard Roberts as Forrest Gates
Rudolf Martin as Dracula
Cynthia LaMontagne as Lydia
Amber Tamblyn as Janice
Hinton Battle as Sweet
Azura Skye as Cassie Newton
Abraham Benrubi as Olaf

RETURNING SIGNERS:

Alyson Hannigan as Willow Rosenberg
Nicholas Brendon as Xander Harris
Charisma Carpenter as Cordelia Chase
Anthony Stewart Head as Rupert Giles
James Marsters as Spike
Marc Blucas as Riley Finn
Michelle Trachtenberg as Dawn Summers
Emma Caulfield as Anya
Amber Benson as Tara Maclay
Eliza Dushku as Faith
Armin Shimerman as Principal Snyder
Elizabeth Anne Allen as Amy Madison
Kristine Sutherland as Joyce Summers
Mark Metcalf as The Master
Danny Strong as Jonathan Levinson
Juliet Landau as Drusilla
Bianca Lawson as Kendra
Harry Groener as Mayor Wilkins
Alexis Denisof as Wesley Wyndam-Pryce
Bailey Chase as Graham Miller
George Hertzberg as Adam
Clare Kramer as Glory
Adam Busch as Warren Mears
Tom Lenk as Andrew Wells
Iyari Limon as Kennedy
Felicia Day as Vi
Nathan Fillion as Caleb

It is a long list, but there have been some guest stars that Inkworks never got to sign, which would be awesome to see.

Val

edited the list and put Danny Strong on the "returning signers" list.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CordeliaChase_Fan,

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I'm also ready for more Buffy

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tragicend
posted Hide Post
we should all email rittenhouse regarding a buffy set

Posts: 258 | Location: Homer Glen, IL | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hyperion
posted Hide Post
Lately I have been watching the new "V"- series. I would love to see a card-set made for it. I already have autographs from many of the actors involved, but I think it would be a great set. It has RA written all over it Big Grin

Posts: 315 | Location: Norway | Registered: March 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Buffy would be awesome...I believe Danny Strong did sign for Inkworks Buffy though.

Add Rachel Bilson to the auto list. She had like one line in one episode (the one where Xander dreams about the two Potentials, and then the pillow fighting Smile)

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Re: Danny Strong.

oops- you're right, I did compile that list pretty late last night and didn't proofread enough. He is an old time signer.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
i would like a big bang theory or how i met your mother card set i think they should do more ,d sets

Posts: 230 | Location: pa | Registered: March 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Sign me up for 2 cases of that new Buffy, Rittenhouse Buffy would rock!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
now to convince them to make Buffy cards
I remember them saying they didn't know what they could do that hasn't been done

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
now to convince them to make Buffy cards
I remember them saying they didn't know what they could do that hasn't been done

Quoatable Buffy & Gang

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
Frankly if they did with Buffy what they did with Lost I would be happy

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Mister E.
posted Hide Post
I would like a set of cards for us Non-Sportcard members. (Me with an elephant [try to guess who is who]), Wolfie with de wolfie family, (itching to be together) Big Grin, Batman in the batcave, etc............ Can anyone figure out some more ???

Posts: 2744 | Location: Haverhill, Ma. U.S.A. | Registered: June 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The thing is with Buffy,all the listed haven't's,probably would have. (minus buffy/oz) as a collector and fan at the time autos in a set ranged from 4-7 in seasons 1-5 definately not enough,Iwould have loved a Katherine Town (Sunday)auto card.
cordelia fan not enough females on your list any chance of Amy Adams as Tara's cousin beth ?
and if we are thinking rittenhouse full bleed auto style set,i'll be wanting a Clara Bryant (Potential Molly) thank you.

Posts: 1212 | Location: u.k. | Registered: February 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had Amy Adams on there and cut her from it, that list was massive...you should have seen all the names I cut, mostly returning but a couple of "new" ones too. I did it because I didn't think RA in real life would have over 70 autographs in one set.

I tried to limit the Potentials' autographs as well, but I am sure if Rittenhouse picked up a Buffy set, we'd probably see the Potentials as a significant part of the set.

Honestly, I'd love to see what RA would do with a Buffy set as I've started to warm up to the full-bleed portrait style cards a lot more since going crazy with the recent "Women of Star Trek" set.

Val

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
but they wouldn't have to stop at one set
let us see your complete list
there are some names I didn't even remember being on the show
like Amber Tamblyn