Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    I think someone has lost the plot.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I think someone has lost the plot.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
Ebay # 380421101364

You would have to be one of the walking dead to buy this. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
quote:

lol...you know this is how people launder money in Warcraft. Charge a huge amount for junk item and pocket the differance. Also used as a plot line a an episode of Bones.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Freddy
posted Hide Post
It has to be a gag or joke.
To ask that much and then charge for shipping on top of it all.
Shake Head

Posts: 1319 | Location: Rhode Island USA 02889 | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doc Floyd
posted Hide Post
That particular seller seems to think a lot of most of their Walking Dead items.

You could buy 10 of the SE Blu-ray Sets for that amount.

Posts: 147 | Location: NC | Registered: October 12, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Card Dude
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
quote:

lol...you know this is how people launder money in Warcraft. Charge a huge amount for junk item and pocket the differance. Also used as a plot line a an episode of Bones.

Its how a person with a character on one faction gets their money onto a character on the other faction Wink

Posts: 1117 | Location: UK | Registered: December 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
I don't know...that's a nice looking promo card. I'm thinking about it...

Posts: 2509 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That card was exclusive to the 2011 Blue-Ray that sold for $40-50. I forget if it was a Target or a Wal Mart exclusive.

Posts: 4011 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
It was exclusive to the deluxe Blu-Ray but not to a certain vendor. Target, Wal-Mart, Best Buy, if they carried that version it came with the card (in specially marked packages of course)

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
I bought one like that...for $6!

Slight difference lol.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Chrisahend
posted Hide Post

Posts: 869 | Location: Birmingham, AL | Registered: November 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I find it hard to believe that ANYONE paid that price, plus a new listing for the same card is now active with a similar BIN.

I don't know what's going on with this seller, but all the Walking Dead cards are in Never, Never Land. Big Grin

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
well, at least they had the "creative vision" to post it in Collectables > Trading Cards > Sci-Fi, Fantasy > Other
Razz

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Fantasy is the word and there is no way that sale actually took place.

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
he gives us Canadians a bad name

- always has ridiculous prices

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I cant say or judge cause i know nothing about zombie cards. but if his is extremely higher than everyone elses and theres bunches of what he has out there then yes its ridiculous. but if theres not any and others to go by then well maybe hes just expensive. to me, paying 70$ for a box full of junk thats a total bad copy of something done years before only not half as good is ridiculous.

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
It is interesting to see that there has been no feedback left for either of the two "transactions".

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post