Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 - NECA WHERE R U
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 - NECA WHERE R U
 Login/Join

posted
just want to acknowledge NECA for their continued LACK of everything - customer service, originality, production, creativity - and the total stupidity for not putting out a Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 1 set - no surprises here from Neca - saved me a ton of $$$ as this set/cases would have been #1 on my buying list

Posts: 198 | Location: United States | Registered: December 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Big shame a proper card company didn't get this.

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
NECA is not a card company, that's just a small side line for their toy and figure line. If they did make a set, it would be cheaply done with nothing of value in it for a card collector. You can't blame NECA for sticking to its business model.

I don't know why the license wasn't picked up by anyone else, but I would suspect that it was too expensive for what would be offered. And considering the name value of the cast, how many of those actors would be willing to contract for autographs? The Hunger Games hasn't been marketed like Star Wars yet, maybe in coming years a lot of collectibles will be out, but right now it has been pretty low key for a major movie franchise.

Posts: 10410 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post