Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

OH BOTHER.........
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted
I use that site for most of my Card Sales......

been there for a bit...no Trouble....

Now have a Joker who buys but doesn't pay....
then deletes account.... & starts all over again... he's hit me TWICE in 2 Days.....

I have added requires Immediate Payment to get this Clown Gone........ because you Can't block people w/ no feedback there No More......

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
had a guy win and not pay as well for 2 items. Guy from georgia.He had no feedback as well which is weird because i put filters up for people with less than 2 feedbacks.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
It's sad how some people get their kicks - they need to get a life!

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Hey Justice41! I wonder if we have hit the same guy. He won the bid on a card and noticed that 4 others did not sell. Wanted me to sell them offsite for cheap. I sent a message saying "No. I will not sell offsite, it is against policy." He send a message back that I was being a jerk and would not buy the one card from me. I cancelled the transaction. He sent payment anyway after saying he would never buy from me. I cancelled/refunded him and then he slapped me with a negative feedback. He/she was from Georgia. All this trouble of a 4.99 transaction.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: barobehere,

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post