Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Looking for Vintage Cuban Bootleg Captain Marvel info
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for Vintage Cuban Bootleg Captain Marvel info
 Login/Join

posted
Hope I don't catch trouble for putting this out there, but I picked up a Shazam! book, which dedicates 10 pages to an absolutely gorgeous looking set of Captain Marvel trading cards--look vintage, fully painted, and there is also pictured a trading card album "Hazanas Del Capitan Marvel" and "Album para Cromos" (yeah, I don't speak spanish). The book speculates that the set is bootleg.

I can't remember how to post scans, but I was hoping someone would know what I was talking about or be able to tell me a little more about the set or how to begin trying to pick one up or put one together. How would you even value something that is possibly unlicensed, but obviously desireable? Anyone know the set I am talking about?

Thanks, Chris

Posts: 423 | Location: Heaven (Barrie, Ontario, Canada) | Registered: June 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post