Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Jennifer Lawrence neca autograph card A1 and Andrew Garfield in his spidey suit auto
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Jennifer Lawrence neca autograph card A1 and Andrew Garfield in his spidey suit auto
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hello looking for Jennifer Lawrence and Andrew Garfield in his spidey suit autograph by Rittenhouse thanks

Posts: 5 | Location: California  | Registered: August 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello still looking thanks

Posts: 5 | Location: California  | Registered: August 13, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of X
posted Hide Post
The Lawrence auto was impossible to find back in the day. You might need to give it longer than a weekly 'bump'... you'd be lucky to find one after YEARS of waiting.

I doubt many collectors who have them will be willing to sell.

Posts: 3136 | Location: England | Registered: June 23, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Just out of curiosity, what sort of package or box or whatever did the Andrew Garfield autograph card come in?

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Was this part of that set discussed here ?

http://nonsportupdate.infopop....453/m/6687012326/p/1

Did anyone ever discover if cards A3 and A4 exist ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Also if you are going to just randomly spam a forum you don't even participate in at least post in the correct part of the forum.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Garfield auto cards came from Rittenhouse packs from 2012 amazing Spider-Man set/packs

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Thanks!
This is all the SPIDER-MAN junk that I've got.
I don't know what's in the cellophane packs onnoconna I never opened 'em:

I did a little more digging and found these!
I totally forgot I had them!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post