Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Disney Collector Cards
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Disney Collector Cards
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I think I was cut off after #19, but I'll double check. It could be those last couple of packs are pretty rare if they didn't even send them to the people who were still paying all the way to #19.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
I got my cut off letter today. To bad I really liked the series.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah I agree. I think if you have the entire set with ALL bonus cards and variants of the lithographs then it will be a VERY VERY RARE set indeed.

Posts: 37 | Location: Orlando | Registered: June 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
I got the letter too. I was able to collect all 21 regular packs, the gold & silver D23 bonus packs, the D23 convention pack (signed) and all 7 litho variants. Is there anything else to this set other than the book and the letter?

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
I got the letter too. I was able to collect all 21 regular packs, the gold & silver D23 bonus packs, the D23 convention pack (signed) and all 7 litho variants. Is there anything else to this set other than the book and the letter?

Were you able to get this card? It sounds like the only one you didn't have in your list.

D23 2nd Printing bonus card: 103-70th Anniversary Chip & Dale (numbered to 5,000)

Also, do you have the mini-booklet from the D23 expo? It's about the same size as a card. I can't remember if it was included in the D23 pack itself or not.

Posts: 37 | Location: Orlando | Registered: June 28, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of beamer
posted Hide Post
Yes,I have the 103 card and both booklets.

Posts: 755 | Location: FL | Registered: January 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
To my surprise, I received packs 18 and 19 along with the bill for those two today a good 3-4 months after I got packs 16 and 17. I've still not received the cancellation letter of the program, so hopefully I'll get those final two packs next month and then the cancellation letter. I had suspected and pretty much accepted the fact that they'd run out of those last four packs and I wasn't going to get them, but well, I got the first of the final two pairs, to hopefully, I'll have them finished off around this time next month.

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by beamer:
Yes,I have the 103 card and both booklets.

Yep, you have it all. Smile

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I realize this is an old thread, but I'm hoping someone has an extra card #103 to sell or trade. It's the only card I'm missing. I have the expo exclusive card #175 to trade, or can pay you through paypal.

Thanks!

Posts: 2 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If you keep your eyes open for odd lots of Disney cards, you might get lucky. I just read through the whole thread, not having heard of these cards. What a long, strange trip it's been.

I wonder what Disney card collectors have to say about the set now years later. Looking at it from the outside, a big set of oversized cards, even if limited in production, doesn't sound like something that would go up in value but it seemed like most people liked what they got.

Posts: 4372 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I regularly check eBay, but no luck so far. I'll keep looking and hope I find one eventually.

Posts: 2 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 23, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post