Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

History Collection
 Login/Join

posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 4444,

Posts: 62 | Location: australia | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Wow that is a great collection!

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you

Posts: 62 | Location: australia | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Ditto, that was pretty cool to look through. Thanks for posting!

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm impressed, never knew you could even get those signatures on cards.. can't be many of them around..

Posts: 162 | Location: UK | Registered: December 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
That's an amazing assortment of autos you have there! Congrats

Check out my blog at Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Speaking as someone who likes historical cards enough to have manufactured a set of them, I would also like to jump in and say this is a great collection. I wish more folks had an interest in this side of the Hobby. You have some really nice cards and items Smile

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thank you guys Smile

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Wow that's a very nice collection. Thanks for sharing. Must have been quite an expensive series to collect but definitely an investment as you're guaranteed a return if you even part with it in the future.

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post