Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    1994 Fleer Spider-Man Question
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

1994 Fleer Spider-Man Question
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
posted
On the 1994 Spider-Man set, there were 3 different 3 card strips which came inserted in multiple comic books that year.

However, all 3 sheets were also cut into 9 single cards, autographed, and put into plastic cases with certificates of authenticity. 1,000 were made.

Produced by someone named Legends & Lore. Possibly a comic store ?

Anyone see these or have a picture of the set ?

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
These strips?

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think so. Apparently they were also sold as single cards, an autographed set limited to 1,000.

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't remember seeing the sealed singles. I did check AB's site and she lists those panels/strips but doesn't mention the sealed/autographed singles. The link takes you to the site but you have to navigate to "Marvel Characters" and then to "Spider-Man" and then to "1994 Amazing Spider-Man" to find that listing.

http://abs-cards.net/checklists/index.html

quote:
Originally posted by Tommy C:
I think so. Apparently they were also sold as single cards, an autographed set limited to 1,000.

Posts: 4378 | Location: San Jose, CA, USA | Registered: December 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of promoking
posted Hide Post
Here you go Tommy.

front

back

https://hosting.photobucket.co...eight=320&fit=bounds

This message has been edited. Last edited by: promoking,

Posts: 1019 | Location: Overseas | Registered: May 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post