Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Marilyn monroe by Breygent HELP HELP
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Marilyn monroe by Breygent HELP HELP
 Login/Join

New Card Talk Member
posted
Hi
This is my first post,i hope it is in the right area.Can some body let me know if i can still purchase, Marilyn Monroe Cut Autograph cards MA1 MA2 and ME5 Hair
and Marilyn cut Handwriting cards MH1,MH2,MH3,MH4
I need help.pezzali@bigpond.net.au
Kind Regards
Michael

Posts: 5 | Location: Australia | Registered: April 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of kbmum
posted Hide Post
Those cards were randomly inserted in boxes, not sold individually (however, there are oversized lipstick and stocking cards available through the Breygent website). I can't remember how many of the autos and handwriting cards were pulled. Since the set sold out long ago, your best bet probably is eBay.

Posts: 1062 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
I am pretty sure 2 of the handwriting cards were sold on Ebay around the time the Update sets were first released. As a result, they're now in "permanent" collections (as permanent as collections get anyway).

Sealed sets do come up from time to time. I believe there were around 800 sets made. They are in the small red box with a image of Marilyn in foil ink.

Posts: 3328 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thank you for that information it is appreciated.
Regards Michael

Posts: 5 | Location: Australia | Registered: April 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post