Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  General Card Discussion    Got my David Desbois commission work today!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got my David Desbois commission work today!
 Login/Join

posted
I am so happy i got my Game of Thrones sketch cards today by the great artist David Desbois

Dance

Posts: 62 | Location: australia | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Those are great sketches.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Holy cow, they are all beautiful but that Jon Snow with the wolf is just incredible! Luv You

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
here is some more GOT

I hope Rittenhouse Archives do sketches for season 2 and hire David!

Posts: 62 | Location: australia | Registered: May 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Excellent, excellent, excellent sketches and nice GOT collection. Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
Love the wolf sketch.

Hey...did you steal my binder???

Posts: 2505 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardaddict:
Love the wolf sketch.

Hey...did you steal my binder???

Twak

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I never gave image rights for the wolfie picture so i claim it back. Big Grin

Posts: 29002 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Top notch sketches!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a couple of David's GoT cards, too. They are truly exceptional 'sketches'. Absolutely love that Arya card! Very jealous here...

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Had to wipe some drool off my keyboard. 4444 those are great sketches and a great GoT collection. Thank you for sharing.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

george r r martins autograph

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
many thanks for all the kind words
impressive collection indeed Thumb Up

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
many thanks for all the kind words
impressive collection indeed Thumb Up

thank you David your sketches made it complte Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Fantastic collection!
Very impressive, and the Desbois sketches are magnificent Luv You

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post